This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nobody cares about Ni No Kuni

#41JimdbPosted 1/10/2013 2:16:20 AM
I've been following Ni No Kuni since before it was even released in Japan...

I'm not only interested, I'm excited.

An awesome adventure that brings all the best feelings from childhood back. Just pure, fun, awesome adventuring in an awesome world.

Couldn't care less about the age of the characters. The story already starts with a major twist and manages to make ANYONE of ANY age relate to the main char

I can't wait! Preordered Wizards edition way back when it was announced.
---
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF
#42keatonisballinPosted 1/10/2013 2:21:52 AM
devastatorX2 posted...
Ni No Kuni is available in 12 days and the message board is not even on the top 10

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/e73h31/ni-no-kuni--wrath-of-the-white-witch-preview

the gametrailers full game preview has only 4000 hits so far.

The **** did i just watch? Smh who plays this crap? And why would someone want to play as a 6 year old kid. I just...ugh...
---
SEAHAWKS
http://tinyurl.com/b39o4lb & http://tinyurl.com/cuwfxfr
#43RomangeloPosted 1/10/2013 2:29:27 AM
because it sucks.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#44BoosterBurstPosted 1/10/2013 2:46:52 AM
Romangelo posted...
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II

Holy s*** your taste sucks so much that I am very tempted to immediately put you on ignore.
#45BlackMetalisWarPosted 1/10/2013 2:50:43 AM
BoosterBurst posted...
Romangelo posted...

Holy s*** your taste sucks so much that I am very tempted to immediately put you on ignore.

Haha, get tight son!
---
Deathcore is garbage.
#46AgitoXIIIPosted 1/10/2013 3:10:49 AM
BoosterBurst posted...
Romangelo posted...

Ya ive always hated his signature too. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay da hell off. waay off
---
FINAL FANTASY XV
Please be a great game, we need you to be one.
#47BeefEasterPosted 1/10/2013 3:25:14 AM
never heard of it until now

not interested
#48legendfirefoxPosted 1/10/2013 3:37:49 AM
Phophenomenon posted...
Astroshak posted...
I was interested in it.

Then I tried the demo.

One word : YUCK!

Lol same here.

don't judge a game by his demo. and it make me wonder what wrong with that demo?? i didnt play it because i got the jap ver. of the game and i'm enjoying it.

i think it's probably one of the best RPG i played since FF6 and Chrono trigger.

SOundtrack give me the chills,

gameplay is just fine (you will learn around 60 magics spell to learn which is a good amount)

Difficulty is good too, boss battle will get harder later on.

Graphics are crisp and colorful.

my only megative point is, the game is in japanese so i have to buy it again to understand everything. :)
---
PSN - Legend-fox-86
#493D3Posted 1/10/2013 4:05:24 AM
I'm importing the Wizard's Edition from UK Amazon because it's already sold out for NA. I'll probably visit the boards for some help once the game comes out.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#50BIMHBPosted 1/10/2013 5:37:43 AM
I'm not really interested in those Chinese cartoon games
---
Bush is my homeboy.