This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What kind of BS is this, Megaman 9 + 10 combo pack for ps+ free

#1Autumn4Posted 1/8/2013 8:58:04 PM
It says I can't download the combo pack cause I already own megaman 10
---
Feed me more
#2WarhawkPosted 1/8/2013 9:04:59 PM
I already downloaded 9 & 10 back in August, while I paid $20 total for the two games. Honestly I'd rather be able to have them and not have to worry about losing them if PS+ subscription ran out and lost them.
---
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 15
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man Legends
#3Autumn4(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 9:07:44 PM
yeah i just want megaman 9 but i guess since i bought megaman 10 seperate long ago..i cant even add it to cart, its jsut a read more or something
---
Feed me more
#4AwayFromHerePosted 1/8/2013 9:08:41 PM
I already downloaded 9 & 10 back in August, while I paid $20 total for the two games. Honestly I'd rather be able to have them and not have to worry about losing them if PS+ subscription ran out and lost them.

You make it sound as if PS+ expires randomly.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#5AwayFromHerePosted 1/8/2013 9:09:46 PM
yeah i just want megaman 9 but i guess since i bought megaman 10 seperate long ago..i cant even add it to cart, its jsut a read more or something

Because it's a bundle pack. PSN blocks you from buying the same game, or DLC, multiple times.
---
#6NightShadowKPosted 1/8/2013 9:11:58 PM
PlayStation Store Update 01-08-13 Frequently Asked Questions

I downloaded Mega Man 9 / 10 individually, but now I canít download the Mega Man 9+10 Bundle free in Plus. How can I take advantage of the Plus offer?

If you own Mega Man 9 or 10 already, just search for the one you donít already own. Youíll be able to find Mega Man 9 and 10 free for Plus members as individual titles.
#7WarhawkPosted 1/8/2013 9:18:56 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

That is based on whenever the person has purchased the subscription. I prefer not to use PS+, I'd rather be able to keep what I download onto my PS3 just in case when the time comes to renew and I don't feel like renewing it just yet.
---
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 15
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man Legends
#8AwayFromHerePosted 1/8/2013 9:22:33 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

That is based on whenever the person has purchased the subscription. I prefer not to use PS+, I'd rather be able to keep what I download onto my PS3 just in case when the time comes to renew and I don't feel like renewing it just yet.

You know that any games you downloaded while subscribed can be re-downloaded after you re-subscribe? You just don't get the games you missed while you weren't subscribed.
---
#9RyuuHou25Posted 1/8/2013 9:24:35 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

You know that any games you downloaded while subscribed can be re-downloaded after you re-subscribe? You just don't get the games you missed while you weren't subscribed.

Why would you delete them? They don't self delete or anything *laughs*
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#10AwayFromHerePosted 1/8/2013 9:27:16 PM

Why would you delete them? They don't self delete or anything *laughs*

Well typically, I delete stuff after I beat it if I feel like I won't play it again for a while.

Can't tell you how many times I've deleted and re-downloaded Mortal Kombat II.
---