This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want Sucker Punch to make a game set in the Infamous's world with a new LEAD

#21RyuuHou25Posted 1/9/2013 2:46:26 AM
Sophistication posted...
All this elemental stuff is lame... just have suckerpunch make a Captain planet game.

sophisticated people using oxymorons?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#22graveyoutoPosted 1/9/2013 3:08:57 AM
I would prefer a make your own Cole type deal like mass effect did.I don't like the way the Cole sucker punch made for the game looks.maybe a chick for the lead in the next game would be a good alternatives
---
Go away im bay'ting
#23Deimos259Posted 1/9/2013 3:14:40 AM
inFAMOUS 3 with Kessler as the lead
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#24SophisticationPosted 1/9/2013 3:15:07 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Sophistication posted...
All this elemental stuff is lame... just have suckerpunch make a Captain planet game.

Not really... elemental powers are lame. If you want lame games built around lame elemental powers, just make the ultimate lame game staring your buddy, Captain Planet.

You need to learn what an oxymoron is and what sarcasm is. See ya...
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#25RyuuHou25Posted 1/9/2013 3:41:49 AM
Sophistication posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Sophistication posted...

Not really... elemental powers are lame. If you want lame games built around lame elemental powers, just make the ultimate lame game staring your buddy, Captain Planet.

I will be like star boy!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron

An oxymoron (plural oxymora or oxymorons) is a figure of speech that combines contradictory terms.

"This elemental stuff is lame....but have them make a captain planet game!"

Sarcasm doesn't negate it being an oxymoron genius. It may be a sarcastic oxymoron, but an oxymoron none the less.

Doesn't seem too sophisticated there star boy. Not to mention, you did it again there.

Also, sophisticated people don't use slang terms like "lame"
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#26SophisticationPosted 1/9/2013 3:45:23 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Sophistication posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Sophistication posted...

I will be like star boy!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron

An oxymoron (plural oxymora or oxymorons) is a figure of speech that combines contradictory terms.

"This elemental stuff is lame....but have them make a captain planet game!"

Sarcasm doesn't negate it being an oxymoron genius. It may be a sarcastic oxymoron, but an oxymoron none the less.

Doesn't seem too sophisticated there star boy. Not to mention, you did it again there.

Also, sophisticated people don't use slang terms like "lame"

Are you trying to be as dense as possible? There was no contradiction... there was only sarcasm.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat