This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why dont more gamers rent?

#11zooknut(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:13:09 PM
awesomesauce13 posted...
I'm not entirely sure what your point is here, I think it got lost somewhere in the terrible English... but anyway, the reason I rarely rent games is because I don't want to just have a few days to play them. Some games are fine for that but most I want to play for longer and take my time with

u cant do that in one week? I hope u understand my English here for god sake..wooo really worried for second
#12AlltraPosted 1/8/2013 11:15:20 PM
No, because I don't rush through my games. A week would only work for me, if I was playing a super short game like say...God of War, that I can beat in a day or two.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#13zooknut(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:19:05 PM
Alltra posted...
No, because I don't rush through my games. A week would only work for me, if I was playing a super short game like say...God of War, that I can beat in a day or two.

I don't rush thru either and work full time job with other responsibilities but I refuse to pay 60 bucks and be disappointed too
#14AlltraPosted 1/8/2013 11:35:35 PM
I don't pay $60 for games most of the time. The most I spend on a game is typically $40, but the average I spend is probably closer to $20. I just wait for games I want to come down in price. The only time I ever spend full price on a game is when I KNOW I'm going to enjoy it.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#15TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/8/2013 11:38:45 PM
I think the whole concept of receiving and sending games via mail is stupid and annoying. I'd rather just buy them.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#16deadmarvPosted 1/8/2013 11:39:00 PM
Phophenomenon posted...
Gamefly is for casual gamers.

No it's not. I use Gamefly mostly to try out games I'm unsure of before buying.
---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
#17agrissaPosted 1/8/2013 11:47:48 PM
What are you talking about? Lots of gamers subscribe to PS+.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 7
#18RyuuHou25Posted 1/8/2013 11:52:32 PM
I like games that don't have fingerprints, scratches, dust, marks, dried up god knows what stuck on it.....

I like my PS3 laser to work and continue to work.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#19peter_888Posted 1/9/2013 2:28:11 AM
the only place I could rent was blockbusters and that place is long gone.(well where I am)
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#20JurmsturPosted 1/9/2013 5:55:58 AM
Gamefly blows. I had a subscription for them for around a year, and there were games I wanted that whole time, but never came available. So one day I decided to e-mail them to see what was up, and they told me, "oh, you just have to get some different stuff than what's on your list". I canceled my service right then and there. I'm not PAYING to get games I don't want.