This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why dont more gamers rent?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. why dont more gamers rent?
3 years ago#11
awesomesauce13 posted...
I'm not entirely sure what your point is here, I think it got lost somewhere in the terrible English... but anyway, the reason I rarely rent games is because I don't want to just have a few days to play them. Some games are fine for that but most I want to play for longer and take my time with

u cant do that in one week? I hope u understand my English here for god sake..wooo really worried for second
3 years ago#12
No, because I don't rush through my games. A week would only work for me, if I was playing a super short game like say...God of War, that I can beat in a day or two.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
3 years ago#13
Alltra posted...
No, because I don't rush through my games. A week would only work for me, if I was playing a super short game like say...God of War, that I can beat in a day or two.

I don't rush thru either and work full time job with other responsibilities but I refuse to pay 60 bucks and be disappointed too
3 years ago#14
I don't pay $60 for games most of the time. The most I spend on a game is typically $40, but the average I spend is probably closer to $20. I just wait for games I want to come down in price. The only time I ever spend full price on a game is when I KNOW I'm going to enjoy it.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
3 years ago#15
I think the whole concept of receiving and sending games via mail is stupid and annoying. I'd rather just buy them.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
3 years ago#16
Phophenomenon posted...
Gamefly is for casual gamers.

No it's not. I use Gamefly mostly to try out games I'm unsure of before buying.
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
3 years ago#17
What are you talking about? Lots of gamers subscribe to PS+.
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 7
3 years ago#18
I like games that don't have fingerprints, scratches, dust, marks, dried up god knows what stuck on it.....

I like my PS3 laser to work and continue to work.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
3 years ago#19
the only place I could rent was blockbusters and that place is long gone.(well where I am)
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
3 years ago#20
Gamefly blows. I had a subscription for them for around a year, and there were games I wanted that whole time, but never came available. So one day I decided to e-mail them to see what was up, and they told me, "oh, you just have to get some different stuff than what's on your list". I canceled my service right then and there. I'm not PAYING to get games I don't want.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. why dont more gamers rent?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived