This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any Good JRPGs That Don't Feature...

#41HatredInfinite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 7:49:55 AM
killak posted...
Having no interest in something is not tantamount to fearing it. Good to know that you like to put children and erections in the same train of thought though.

You must be new around here.

Your point?
---
PSN: HatredInfinite
#42rumbalumbaPosted 1/9/2013 7:52:30 AM
SieKensou posted...
rumbalumba posted...
any good hack-n-slash that don't feature adults?

zelda

and zelda alone. asking for a good jrpg not featuring kids is as rare as a good hack-n-slash with no adults.
---
Everyone should play Ni No Kuni.
#43Nightmare637Posted 1/9/2013 7:56:57 AM
TC@ 1.you have a very low tolerance rate.

2.It's not a sword, its a tool.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#44HatredInfinite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 7:57:10 AM
rumbalumba posted...
SieKensou posted...
rumbalumba posted...

zelda

and zelda alone. asking for a good jrpg not featuring kids is as rare as a good hack-n-slash with no adults.

Now, maybe. That's not how it's always been. Breath of Fire series, Final Fantasy series, Xenogears, and countless other JRPGs from previous console generations are filled with primarily adult characters.
---
#45SieKensouPosted 1/9/2013 7:59:18 AM
HatredInfinite posted...
rumbalumba posted...
SieKensou posted...
rumbalumba posted...

zelda

Now, maybe. That's not how it's always been. Breath of Fire series, Final Fantasy series, Xenogears, and countless other JRPGs from previous console generations are filled with primarily adult characters.

really? >.> pretty sure they're teens or kids as well.... at the most, young adults (20-23yrs)
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#46rumbalumbaPosted 1/9/2013 8:02:44 AM
HatredInfinite posted...
rumbalumba posted...
SieKensou posted...
rumbalumba posted...

zelda

wut?? BoF and Xenogears feature kids. maybe not 8-year-olds, but a 16-year-olds are kids too, you know.
---
Everyone should play Ni No Kuni.
#47HatredInfinite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:02:49 AM
Nightmare637 posted...

A low tolerance? You're right, I do have a low tolerance for random twits attacking me for holding a different opinion than them when all I was asking was for game recommendations.

I don't care what it is, it's his weapon in battle is it not? And it appears to be about as big as he is, which is apparently about six feet, so he should probably not look like a prepubescent girl if he's capable of swinging that.
---
#48SieKensouPosted 1/9/2013 8:05:52 AM
Xenogears:
Wong Fei Fong: 18
Elehayym Van Houten: 18
Shi*an Uzuki: 29
Barthlomei Fatima: 18
Richardo Banderas: 30
Billy Lee Black: 16
Chuchu: 1yr 3mo
Maria Balthasar: 13 !!!!! PEDO ALERT
Emerada: mental age of 4yrs, appearance of 8-9yrs, body of 16 years.

about 6 of 9 characters are under 20.... only 2 characters of 9 are over 28...
---------------------------------------------
shall i continue the investigation?
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#49Nightmare637Posted 1/9/2013 8:11:24 AM
HatredInfinite posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

A low tolerance? You're right, I do have a low tolerance for random twits attacking me for holding a different opinion than them when all I was asking was for game recommendations.

I don't care what it is, it's his weapon in battle is it not? And it appears to be about as big as he is, which is apparently about six feet, so he should probably not look like a prepubescent girl if he's capable of swinging that.

It's not as big as he is.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#50HatredInfinite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:12:12 AM
SieKensou posted...

really? >.> pretty sure they're teens or kids as well.... at the most, young adults (20-23yrs)

rumbalumba posted...

wut?? BoF and Xenogears feature kids. maybe not 8-year-olds, but a 16-year-olds are kids too, you know.

Young adults in most cases and they didn't look or act like kids, which makes them more adult than kid. A couple BoFs had short portions in the beginning where you play as a kid, yes, but it's hardly a dominant part of the game.
---