This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Which of these Game Developer Companies do you HATE the most?

#61Ruca1122Posted 1/13/2013 1:09:34 AM
Capcom: They almost ruined everything...
The New Re Is a call of duty clone (where is the real survival horror?)
DLC Is ripping off customers
Dante is now emo.
Blaming Fan for what they did wrong.
I mean at least they are not worse than EA...
Square enix I don't know why most people think they ruined the final fantasy series...
#62Mattywright77Posted 1/13/2013 1:29:52 AM
Chaingunmaster posted...
Red_Jester posted...
Chaingunmaster posted...
I'm surprised EA is "winning", they have improved over the years when compared to Activision.

I would meet you half way and say that they were improving for a few years before they went backtotheir old ways.

They did try for awhile, we managed to get Dead Space and Mirror's Edge before they gave up again.
Activision hasn't progressed at all, they've grown complacent and afraid of new ideas imo.

Have you ever read a bobby kotick interview? This is a guy who has said pretty much he does not care about games or gamers but has always went for the quick buck.Plus no other company has a ringer developer squad like treyarch that exsists to slowy take over franchises as the deveopers realize bobby is exploiting them.

so its not complacent or fear of ideas. This has always been activisions business model and while i dont boycott i will never spend money on them unless the game is an exception and used.
---
Now playing:Bulletstorm,SOTC HD
#63PsychoWolfXPosted 1/13/2013 1:38:48 AM
Activision/Blizzard - Killed Tony Hawk games, WoW sucks, Diablo 3 sucks, CoD was fun for a while, but now they won't let it die.
#64HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 3:23:21 AM
Mattywright77 posted...
Chaingunmaster posted...
Red_Jester posted...
Chaingunmaster posted...
I'm surprised EA is "winning", they have improved over the years when compared to Activision.

I would meet you half way and say that they were improving for a few years before they went backtotheir old ways.

They did try for awhile, we managed to get Dead Space and Mirror's Edge before they gave up again.
Activision hasn't progressed at all, they've grown complacent and afraid of new ideas imo.

Have you ever read a bobby kotick interview? This is a guy who has said pretty much he does not care about games or gamers but has always went for the quick buck.Plus no other company has a ringer developer squad like treyarch that exsists to slowy take over franchises as the deveopers realize bobby is exploiting them.

so its not complacent or fear of ideas. This has always been activisions business model and while i dont boycott i will never spend money on them unless the game is an exception and used.

damn they really are evil.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#65HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 12:40:11 PM
bump
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#66kylemcauliffe15Posted 1/13/2013 12:44:46 PM
None. I don't feel like wasting energy hating a game company.
---
PSN: Gasshu-kun
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali
#67scoobydoobydontPosted 1/13/2013 12:47:18 PM
EA is the first and only company to earn a permanent boycott from me. I will never buy another EA game, they cannot win me back, its done. EA would have to literally go bankrupt, all of the management fired, and another company buying them out for me to even consider it. They could publish Shenmue 3 tomorrow and I wouldn't buy it.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#68NuclearChipmunkPosted 1/13/2013 1:59:17 PM
Capcom