This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSN update got me thinking.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PSN update got me thinking.

User Info: kratosdakota3

kratosdakota3
4 years ago#1
What older(maybe hard to find) PS3 games would you like to see added to the store in future updates? I can't find Valkyria Chronicles anywhere. I found and bought the last Copy of Demons Souls back in June and bought it just in case I would never see it again. So what games would you like to see?
Currently playing Playstation Allstars, Resident Evil 5, TTT2, AC3, 007 Bloodstone

User Info: DocDelicious

DocDelicious
4 years ago#2
Amazon.
Playing - Far Cry 3, Vanquish, Retro City Rampage, Valkyria Chronicles, Monster Hunter FU, Chrono Cross, Quantum Conundrum, Catherine
PSN: DocDelicious

User Info: The_Pig_Hostage

The_Pig_Hostage
4 years ago#3
Folklore. I already have it, but I think if it got added to PSN, maybe some more people would notice and play it. It really deserves to be played.

User Info: kratosdakota3

kratosdakota3
4 years ago#4
The_Pig_Hostage posted...
Folklore. I already have it, but I think if it got added to PSN, maybe some more people would notice and play it. It really deserves to be played.

I really enjoyed the demo and the music. That's another one I can't find a physical copy of.
Currently playing Playstation Allstars, Resident Evil 5, TTT2, AC3, 007 Bloodstone
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PSN update got me thinking.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived