This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone think that DMC4 was better than DMC3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Does anyone think that DMC4 was better than DMC3?

User Info: Fazeo13

Fazeo13
3 years ago#1
Anybody?

I just don't see what was so great about DMC3, it had nice touches but they game was way too hard.
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
3 years ago#2
I loved 1 cuz it was more open and had more adventure. Dmc3 was smaller rooms of none stop action. I didn't enjoy it as much, and stopped playing it after a few Chapters.

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
3 years ago#3
The combat is better in 4.

User Info: Junpei_Stupei

Junpei_Stupei
3 years ago#4
I liked 4 better than 3.

It had Trish in it, and Dante's design was better.

I think I bought the wrong console this gen.

User Info: Albert1285

Albert1285
3 years ago#5
YES!!! DMC3 was a pain in the ***. Really really difficult.. DMC4 was easier and better.

User Info: Laevant

Laevant
3 years ago#6
DMC3 felt like the final boss of gaming, for me -- as if all the co-ordination and button-mashing skills I'd acquired over the years were being put to the test -- and I love it for that. Best DMC game, in my opinion.
MGO (EU): Envirasu [Dream Cats]

User Info: Da Dood

Da Dood
3 years ago#7
3 is a masterpiece IMO.

4 is very good, but I could have waited another year or so for a more polished game (with like... an actual second half and not just the first half recycled >.>).
And this time!

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
3 years ago#8
I think 4 is better. Hardly played 3 before I had played 4 extensively, and 3 controls a bit worse and the moveset just feels small.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: TropicalAngel2

TropicalAngel2
3 years ago#9
i preffer dmc 4 than 3....
Check it out my Youtube Game Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcgZ7ebGB-rSKx6kvEJeMag?feature=guide

User Info: KadiroKapira

KadiroKapira
3 years ago#10
I like DMC3 better, and I never felt like it was difficult (on Normal at least) unless you're talking about a few of the Secret Missions. I think Beowulf was the only consistent problem I had with the game.

DMC4's cool too, though. I just didn't enjoy it as much... and that's probably because (at the time) I wanted the entire story to revolve around Dante AND I was hoping Vergil would return in some new form. After playing with Nero though, I'm kinda hoping Capcom's dev team will create a new game with him as the main playable character.
"Final Fantasy Versus 13: Fact or Fiction - You be the judge!"
http://psnprofiles.com/Kadiro_Kapira
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Does anyone think that DMC4 was better than DMC3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived