This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I got a PS Vita mainly for the free games from PS+ and Cross Buy...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So I got a PS Vita mainly for the free games from PS+ and Cross Buy...
2 years ago#1
...anyone know of any other good upcoming PS3 titles that will have Cross Buy?
---
Check it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/selite
2 years ago#2
I'll bet the new Sly Cooper game will have cross buy.
2 years ago#3
It does.
---
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499
2 years ago#4
Is getting a Vita for that purpose worth it? I've been mildly debating getting one, but I don't know how much use I'd get out of it.
2 years ago#5
groz24 posted...
Is getting a Vita for that purpose worth it? I've been mildly debating getting one, but I don't know how much use I'd get out of it.

I've been debating getting one for a while, was considering not getting one since I drive and I'm rarely out of the house with free time.

A few of the exclusives look appealing and I got a good christmas bonus but what persuaded me was that I already had 5 Vita games (for free) and play.com had one at 25% off.

I guess if theres games on it you like and youd get more enjoyment out of it than the effort/time it took to get money to buy it I'd say go for it.
---
Check it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/selite
2 years ago#6
The Vita is an excellent system. It's the only handheld I've really played consistently since buying it.
---
www.saccitygamer.wordpress.com (My Gaming Blog)
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer
2 years ago#7
TC, I am patiently waiting until I can purchase a Vita too for this very reason. It seems like a such an awesome idea.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: KI:U, OoT3D, SM3DL
"I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you." ~ XImperialDragon
2 years ago#8
I got my Vita for $179 on black Friday with AC3:Liberations and PSASBR and 3 months of PS+. Amazing deal and I love the Vita so far. Gravity Rush was awesome.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
2 years ago#9
if you can get a vita without annoying screen blotches its pretty awesome.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So I got a PS Vita mainly for the free games from PS+ and Cross Buy...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived