This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst game you bought from PSN Store?

#61ShadowMokujinPosted 1/10/2013 1:52:55 AM
Moon Diver
---
Can't see the truth forest for the lie trees, allow me, the lumberjack of righteousness, to chop you some fact logs with my reality axe
#62Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 1/10/2013 2:00:59 AM
as for games that aren't games:

Noby Noby Boy and the other one that was just a movie (can't remember the name)

As for games I bought:

Tokyo Jungle ($15 and it's just a grind fest of repetition, truly disappointed)
Loco Roco (PSN) (just a joke of a game and the music was so annoying I deleted it)
#63BigRussDaGODPosted 1/10/2013 2:07:18 AM
Two Worlds II - Velvet Edition

runs horrible.
#64PhantomWarcryPosted 1/10/2013 2:23:20 AM
Rag Doll Kung Fu. Remember being sorta interested in the PC version, then forgot about it, saw it for sale on Psn and got it and...I don't really care for it.

Don't really buy PSN games unless they have a demo, or are an HD upgrade, or on sale, or something. So far Rag Doll Kung Fu was probably the worst, but I'm also annoyed I paid for Pac-Man CE Mini when the DX version was only five bucks more. At least I can play it on my PSP.
---
The above statement is true.
The below statement is false.
#65TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/10/2013 2:42:00 AM
Skullgirls.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#66AnthonM2Posted 1/10/2013 3:01:12 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
I try to research before I buy, but the Knuckles levels are really making me hate Sonic Adventure 2. I still love the first one, but I guess I was just better at the game 10 years ago. I'm not blaming the game, I'm blaming myself for sucking at it.

All of us hated the game because of Knuckles levels, this is what happens when you let Sonic Team USA help with the game.
#67RoachmeatPosted 1/10/2013 4:16:05 AM
Punisher: NO Mercy

It doesn't change the fact that The Punisher is still one of the few MARVEL characters perfect for a first person shooter title. I'm still waiting for a good one.

---
"I said no mercy!"
--Xianghua, Soul Calibur 2