This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No No Kuni 13-minute preview

#41ChaingunmasterPosted 1/9/2013 9:37:45 AM
este914 posted...
hah. Well aside from the fact that it looks quite childish.... I'm sure the game can be quite fun so I wont really bash it. RPGs arent my thing anyway.

This is the difference between a mature person who isn't interested in the game but can respect the opinion of others...

NextGenISbetter posted...
zooknut posted...
I don't play these types of games but I did youtube gameplay...it just looks like a game for young children

Nice to see another non-pedo adult on here with common sense.

and... this.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#42ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/9/2013 9:38:04 AM
Release delayed 1 week in Europe. :(
#43JurmsturPosted 1/9/2013 9:40:28 AM
You know, it's amazing how quickly a legitimate topic can derail into a troll fight. *grabs popcorn*
#44rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:47:06 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...

ikr.

i ordered a Wizard Edition from Europe and it'll be delayed more than it already is. T_T

well worth the wait, though.
---
Everyone should play Ni No Kuni.
#45TiaelPosted 1/9/2013 9:51:09 AM
So where's everyone ordering from?

I've got the Wizard Edition with Ninostarter bonuses pre-ordered from Club Namco (really looking forward to the translated Magic Master, plus a Drippy plushy) and the hardcover guide pre-ordered for the Gold Hurley familiar.

Hoping that we see the Gold familiars, Flutterby and Griffy (and maybe Draggle from the familiar released for delayed EU game) put on PSN eventually, like the FFXIII-2 retailer bonuses, or Borderlands 2 pre-order DLC, or Red Dead Redemption/LA Noire ones.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#46rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:04:54 AM
Tiael posted...
So where's everyone ordering from?

I've got the Wizard Edition with Ninostarter bonuses pre-ordered from Club Namco (really looking forward to the translated Magic Master, plus a Drippy plushy) and the hardcover guide pre-ordered for the Gold Hurley familiar.

Hoping that we see the Gold familiars, Flutterby and Griffy (and maybe Draggle from the familiar released for delayed EU game) put on PSN eventually, like the FFXIII-2 retailer bonuses, or Borderlands 2 pre-order DLC, or Red Dead Redemption/LA Noire ones.

missed all of those, and i don't think the Ni No Started thingy is even applicable outside US (i'm in canada).

pre-ordered from Zavvi (UK). Wizard edition w/o the art cards, gold coin, and OST. $116 Canadian all in all (shipping included).

can you send me the art cards, please? i'll trade a PSN game for it. T_T
---
#47TiaelPosted 1/9/2013 10:08:11 AM
I was gonna keep them for collecting :(
---
#48rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:11:33 AM
Tiael posted...
I was gonna keep them for collecting :(

nawwww man don't do this to me! T_T
---
#49TiaelPosted 1/9/2013 10:26:19 AM
Hate to do it to you :/
Well, not hate cause I am looking forward to mine, but if I could get an extra set I'd give them to you.
---
#50ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/9/2013 10:30:42 AM
rumbalumba posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...

ikr.

i ordered a Wizard Edition from Europe and it'll be delayed more than it already is. T_T

well worth the wait, though.

Well, at least we're getting a free DLC to make up for it!