This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List the next great game you want from Capcom.

#121killakPosted 1/9/2013 8:14:09 PM
Capcom should release their classic arcade range, in HD, and all of them should contain a trophy/achievement "arcade elite", which gives you a single credit to finish the game in question, and "arcade god", for doing it on the first life.
---
Before stooping to grammar correction, ask yourself.... "Am I really stuck with nothing to say?"
#122DavCubePosted 1/9/2013 8:15:25 PM
If Resident Evil isn't supposed to be the very genre it coined anymore by their own words, then dammit either reboot it AS survival horror or make some other IP that IS survival horror so we can play some REAL Resident Evil games for once.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#123Chr0noidPosted 1/9/2013 8:19:56 PM(edited)
SigmaHaciel posted...
Fo_Fai posted...
This topic is so hilarious, because if any of these titles people have been listing are actually released, you won't really be able to play them. Wanna know why?

Because you'll be entirely too busy being in the last stage of SLEEP. You know, when DREAMS occur.

Yeah people have already made mention of that.

Yeah I don't care. At all. I'll reiterate what's been said countless times over as long as I ****ing want to. Go away.
---
Ut EGO obtutus in vestri eyes EGO teneo quis vicis est : viginti quinque preteritus infinitio
#124MGS4SNAKEPosted 1/10/2013 7:33:44 AM
Wishful: a *SF1 HD remix* with sprites with the same old roster and a few new ones, like SSF2 amount of characters, more like a love letter to us old school gamers.

Treat this remake like an indie game, for $20 (Retail) or less (PSN), nowadays It wouldn't take long to develop this kind of game. BTW just because SF1 has a small roster, don't mean those were the only ones to compete. In MK "reboot/sequel" story mode, we saw a bunch of guys that weren't playable or important to the plot.

I believe Capcom should go with this in anticipation for SFV.
---
Chicks I banged: 32 - 6/2/2012
#125Cajones08Posted 1/10/2013 10:34:36 AM
Street Fighter Alpha 4

Karin or no dice.
#126grungastzenkiPosted 1/10/2013 10:45:25 AM
- Monster Hunter 5 in console
- New megaman
- New Okami in console
- New Ace attorney games ( in consoles if possible )

and the most important thing is all capcom games to be localised
---
I am an epic junkie