This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List the next great game you want from Capcom.

#71jwhudexnlsPosted 1/9/2013 2:04:10 PM
I don't care what systems, but I want lost planet 3 to come out and I wish they would make megaman legends 3.
#72ArayzielPosted 1/9/2013 2:12:33 PM
Dragon's Dogma 2

And IF it has online multiplayer, I hope it's done like MHTri.
#73VarronPosted 1/9/2013 2:23:03 PM
Super Street Fighter IV Turbo Alpha
---
PSN: Snippuh
#74boofiePosted 1/9/2013 2:26:18 PM
Breath of Fire. Only a Ryu will do.
#75SigmaHacielPosted 1/9/2013 2:27:28 PM
Fo_Fai posted...
This topic is so hilarious, because if any of these titles people have been listing are actually released, you won't really be able to play them. Wanna know why?

Because you'll be entirely too busy being in the last stage of SLEEP. You know, when DREAMS occur.

Yeah people have already made mention of that.
#76Rebel_GPosted 1/9/2013 2:32:00 PM
I entered the topic to say Mega Man X9, and I can see I'm not alone.
---
PSWii60 Gamer
#77goemon1977Posted 1/9/2013 2:34:14 PM
Demon's Crest remake, GnG reboot, Maximo sequel, DnD collection HD, new Powerstone.
---
Wii U ID goemon12677
#78MGS4SNAKEPosted 1/9/2013 2:34:40 PM
SF Alpha 4 is canonly impossible, SF2/SSF2/Turbos/HDs takes place after SFA3. SFA4 is pretty much SF2 and all its versions. When it comes to Street Fighter, it'll be way better if they remake the first game, a prequel to the first game or a sequel to Third Strike.

For Okami I want an NA version.
---
Chicks I banged: 32 - 6/2/2012
#79MaroziPosted 1/9/2013 2:39:49 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Marozi posted...
Breath of Fire reboot with action-combat system (like the Tales series), Ryu slowly fills a gauge up as he attacks, when the gauge is full, overlimit dragon mode can be activated, powering him up to the dragon-hybrid form found in BoF 3 (Warrior/Myrmidon) 4 (default) and 5 (default) whereupon he kicks unholy amounts of buttocks.

No.

The only good Dragon system was the Gene system in 3. An overhaul of Breath of Fire needs that system polished up.

While I enjoyed the pick and choose aspects of the Genes, most of them were utterly pointless and not really worth the added time it took to track them down.
---
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog
#80SigmaHacielPosted 1/9/2013 2:40:47 PM
Marozi posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
Marozi posted...
Breath of Fire reboot with action-combat system (like the Tales series), Ryu slowly fills a gauge up as he attacks, when the gauge is full, overlimit dragon mode can be activated, powering him up to the dragon-hybrid form found in BoF 3 (Warrior/Myrmidon) 4 (default) and 5 (default) whereupon he kicks unholy amounts of buttocks.

No.

The only good Dragon system was the Gene system in 3. An overhaul of Breath of Fire needs that system polished up.

While I enjoyed the pick and choose aspects of the Genes, most of them were utterly pointless and not really worth the added time it took to track them down.

Which is why I said polish.

Make the next game to use it all but require certain forms for things. Use Mammoth to help shield your party from something, etc. Go dynamic with this.