This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List the next great game you want from Capcom.

#91IqarP15Posted 1/9/2013 3:37:46 PM
RE7 and have it set back to solo instead of having an AI partner.
---
"SPOILERS"...
#92MGS4SNAKEPosted 1/9/2013 3:42:20 PM
jammies posted...
MGS4SNAKE posted...
SF Alpha 4 is canonly impossible, SF2/SSF2/Turbos/HDs takes place after SFA3. SFA4 is pretty much SF2 and all its versions. When it comes to Street Fighter, it'll be way better if they remake the first game, a prequel to the first game or a sequel to Third Strike.

For Okami I want an NA version.

I'd vomit if they remade the first game. That was absolute trash in a cabinet.

Did you vomit when they released SSF2 HD remix?
---
Chicks I banged: 32 - 6/2/2012
#93legendfirefoxPosted 1/9/2013 3:49:22 PM
badboy posted...
Breath of Fire VI
Capcom vs SNK 3

yeah Breath of Fire need a new game. What actually happen to that serie? it was a great one... :(
---
PSN - Legend-fox-86
#94jammies(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:49:57 PM
MGS4SNAKE posted...
jammies posted...
MGS4SNAKE posted...
SF Alpha 4 is canonly impossible, SF2/SSF2/Turbos/HDs takes place after SFA3. SFA4 is pretty much SF2 and all its versions. When it comes to Street Fighter, it'll be way better if they remake the first game, a prequel to the first game or a sequel to Third Strike.

No. Why would I?
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#95SigmaHacielPosted 1/9/2013 3:50:03 PM
legendfirefox posted...
badboy posted...
Breath of Fire VI
Capcom vs SNK 3

yeah Breath of Fire need a new game. What actually happen to that serie? it was a great one... :(

Dragon Quarter came out and blew every ass within 100 miles.
#96Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/9/2013 3:50:32 PM
MGS4SNAKE posted...
jammies posted...
MGS4SNAKE posted...

SSF2 is actually a great game though. It's a timeless classic. The original SF didn't have much going for it. You only play as Ryu and fight a roster of less than a dozen enemies, most of whom were such terrible designs that they never returned. There's a reason why most oldschool fans started with the SF2 series. The original was terrible and would be a step back from existing SF games in every way. There's not much to work with.
#97Stanger5150Posted 1/9/2013 3:51:12 PM
Mega Man 11!

Make it happen goddamnit.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#98Thunder097Posted 1/9/2013 3:53:36 PM
MVC 4
Marvel vs DC if the marvel license is mess up
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#99bigybriPosted 1/9/2013 4:01:14 PM
I like the idea of a "Megman Man" game is the metroidvania Universe: leveling, ability upgrades, spells that heal you and of course non-linear!
---
The Infinite Improbability Drive is our New Hope
#100JusticeLeaguer8Posted 1/9/2013 4:03:13 PM
I'm a diehard Ace Attorney junkie, so all I really want is the games already in that series that haven't been localized to come to America. We got confirmation of AA5, which is fantastic, but I was never so excited about a game announcement as I was about Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney (at least until Bayonetta 2's teaser trailer came along). And, of course, I'm still boycotting Capcom period until they bring over Ace Attorney Investigations 2, which I'm still incredibly bitter about.

I'd also like an Onimusha HD collection and a proper Devil May Cry sequel, preferably handled by Platinum (which would be all kinds of freaky awesome).

Zechs23 posted...
God Foot

This made me laugh so hard, you don't even know.