This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time will only be $40 for PS3 + new trailer!

#41ManuKesnaPosted 1/9/2013 5:15:19 PM
wigsplasher posted...
If a game runs on Vita AND PS3: it's not as good as it could be on PS3. Have fun with your discount games like Sly Cooper and PS All Stars.

Of course i have fun! That is why i bought those games :)
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#42wstfldPosted 1/9/2013 5:17:52 PM(edited)
Wow. $40? Preordering on Amazon now. Or can I get this day one digital and avoid the plastic box?
---
Last Played: FTL (9.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civilzation V, FTL
#43A_Nonny_MoosePosted 1/9/2013 5:44:07 PM
Wow, $40! Amazing! I can't wait to py 40 for it!
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#44Stanger5150Posted 1/9/2013 6:03:39 PM
Sophistication posted...
wigsplasher posted...
If a game runs on Vita AND PS3: it's not as good as it could be on PS3. Have fun with your discount games like Sly Cooper and PS All Stars.

These people don't care about reality... why? Cos' they don't live there.

Or.... OR.... We are Sly fans who love the art style and are not graphics whores!!!

Ever f****** think of that, or are you just too goddamn content being a know-it-all f****** troll that actually doesn't know s***?

Get it through your head. You are not an authority on gaming, you are not sophisticated, and nobody here likes you. Greer and Necro are god-tier posters compared to you.

You punked out when I called you out on your bull**** and asked you to make a poll asking if people respect you, and love you like you love your own reflection.

You refused because you knew what the results would have been, didn't you? Just make the poll... find out how f****** "liked" you really are.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#45KenauePosted 1/10/2013 11:18:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#46KenauePosted 1/10/2013 11:19:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#47KOTRwhoopsPosted 1/10/2013 11:20:08 AM
Nice! Would happily have paid full price, great news.
---
PLAYING - Torchlight II (PC), Walking Dead (360), Okami HD (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#48zooknutPosted 1/10/2013 11:23:17 AM
Sophistication posted...
chrishanner posted...
Just checked out shopto for the UK. Yay, its full price over here 39.95 pounds. Thats nice and fair!!

Nope, just checked... it's 62 bucks. Lmfao... still the full price of a game over here. Pathetic.

lol
#49Deimos259Posted 1/10/2013 11:40:43 AM
Ouchies, people cant whats a quality title when they see it anymore?
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#50SophisticationPosted 1/10/2013 12:59:43 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...
wigsplasher posted...

These people don't care about reality... why? Cos' they don't live there.

Or.... OR.... We are Sly fans who love the art style and are not graphics whores!!!

Ever f****** think of that, or are you just too goddamn content being a know-it-all f****** troll that actually doesn't know s***?

Get it through your head. You are not an authority on gaming, you are not sophisticated, and nobody here likes you. Greer and Necro are god-tier posters compared to you.

You punked out when I called you out on your bull**** and asked you to make a poll asking if people respect you, and love you like you love your own reflection.

You refused because you knew what the results would have been, didn't you? Just make the poll... find out how f****** "liked" you really are.

Are you off your meds today? Relax, it's just a ps3 game that looks like a ps2 hd game. No big deal... and how the hell do you even create a poll? And would that poll even be on topic? Sounds like you need to study up on the rules, jackson shoe horn.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat