This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dont see myself buying any games this year

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dont see myself buying any games this year

User Info: squon8888

squon8888
4 years ago#11
GoodOlWandu posted...
I think TC is lying. He might not see himself buying any games this year, but im sure he is gonna do it anyway.

this gen is done.

User Info: squon8888

squon8888
4 years ago#12
ab2c4 posted...
I spent a total of $225 on gaming in 2011. I spent $167 on gaming in 2012. I expect 2013 to be another decline. I will buy a few games on sale and after price drops but I expect to be under $100 this year.

Early in this generation I was spending $1,000 to $2,000 per year, boy has that dropped off. The longer this gen goes on the less I spend. I am sure it will ramp up once next gen hits though.

Same, early this gen i was spending easily 2k a year on games but the past couple years its been declining and last year I maybe spent $250 tops if that. I no longer buy games on release, with games dropping so fast now in price i always wait til they hit $20-30.

Here in Canada over boxing week, you could score NHL 13, AC3, Hitman Absolution, RE6, Sleepy dogs, each for $20. These games just came out a few months ago.

User Info: BlackMetalisWar

BlackMetalisWar
4 years ago#13
GTA V ...
Deathcore is garbage.

User Info: MlREFOX

MlREFOX
4 years ago#14
Well it looks like this thread will separate the real gamers from the FotM gamers considering the Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, SimCity, and Company of Heroes 2 all come out this year.

User Info: Eseenuz

Eseenuz
4 years ago#15
Rising looks sweet, GOWA multiplayer is glorious fun, Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls , etc... gonna be a great year lol as always thank God lol

have fun lol

User Info: Troutfisch

Troutfisch
4 years ago#16
peter_888 posted...
no

ninokuni
fire emblem awakening
tales of xillia
bioshock infinite

I have at least 4 games I'm really looking forward to this year.

Posts like this make me realize how few people I'll be able to play co-op with in Aliens: CM...
PSN: Troutfisch

User Info: Sevi_ney

Sevi_ney
4 years ago#17
LOL yeah I wouldn't buy any games from Japan this year either.
I got into game design because I loved kids. I wanted to make them happy and give them something fun to do. Now I want them all to die. ~ game designer Totality

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
4 years ago#18
I don't know of any yet, but it's possible. I'll be getting the DD expansion but that's not technically a full game.
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dont see myself buying any games this year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived