This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can anyone recommend me some Anime-esque games?

#1hotgirlsarehotPosted 1/10/2013 1:47:49 AM
What I'm looking for is not a game based off an anime like a DBZ game, but one that has the look and feel of one.

One example is Catherine. Another is King of Fighters XII and XIII.
#2The_Pig_HostagePosted 1/10/2013 1:51:09 AM
Persona 4 Arena
Valkyria Chronicles
#3NthPosted 1/10/2013 2:04:10 AM
Resonance of Fate
---
Gamefaqs: reminding adults why children should be seen and not heard; and preferably not seen either.
#4lambchipsPosted 1/10/2013 2:13:19 AM(edited)
oh god... theres that word again, "anime"... cant you guys just use the word cartoon? im friggin getting tired of all the weeaboos here
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#5NthPosted 1/10/2013 2:17:39 AM
lambchips posted...
oh god... theres that word again, "anime"... cant you guys just use the word cartoon? im friggin getting tired of all the weeaboos here

Suck it up buttercup. I'd rather the whole forum talk about anime than have posters like you here.
---
Gamefaqs: reminding adults why children should be seen and not heard; and preferably not seen either.
#6lambchipsPosted 1/10/2013 2:20:29 AM
Nth posted...
Suck it up buttercup. I'd rather the whole forum talk about anime than have posters like you here.

so you rather the whole forum be littered with weeaboos? i dont even know when westerners started calling japanese cartoons anime... heck, that word isnt even in my vocabulary... i have to litterally google the damn word single everytime

do us all a favour and just use cartoons because thats what they are!
i mean you wont go around calling comics from korea "manhwa" or you wont call comics from japan "manga" would you? they are just referred to as comics... see how simple it is?
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#7peter_888Posted 1/10/2013 2:22:40 AM
in terms of overall aesthetics.

valkyria chronicles
tales of graces F
Blazblue series
Persona 4 arena
Eternal Sonata
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#8NthPosted 1/10/2013 2:22:53 AM
lambchips posted...
Nth posted...

so you rather the whole forum be littered with weeaboos? i dont even know when westerners started calling japanese cartoons anime... heck, that word isnt even in my vocabulary... i have to litterally google the damn word single everytime

do us all a favour and just use cartoons because thats what they are!
i mean you wont go around calling comics from korea "manhwa" or you wont call comics from japan "manga" would you? they are just referred to as comics... see how simple it is?

You're certainly quite practiced at being pig-ignorant.
---
#9BlackMetalisWarPosted 1/10/2013 2:23:24 AM
Guilty Gear X2 Accent Core Plus R
Valkyria Chronicles
Warriors Orochi 3
---
Deathcore is garbage.
#10LaevantPosted 1/10/2013 2:24:39 AM
Atelier series.
---
MGO (EU): Envirasu [Dream Cats]