This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT stupidest arguments related to gaming you have heard this gen

#1darkphoenix181Posted 1/10/2013 1:47:54 PM
Shipped =/= Sold.
Oh really? Last time I checked retailers didn't get items for free nor do they pay Sony/Microsoft only when customers buy off the shelf.
Not only that, the mentality here is that retailers just aimlessly stock up on products despite whether customers are actually buying them or not.
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#2este914Posted 1/10/2013 1:48:59 PM
Digital Games > Physical Games

hmmm.........!
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#3ComfortablySadPosted 1/10/2013 1:50:10 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
Shipped =/= Sold.
Oh really? Last time I checked retailers didn't get items for free nor do they pay Sony/Microsoft only when customers buy off the shelf.
Not only that, the mentality here is that retailers just aimlessly stock up on products despite whether customers are actually buying them or not.

Shipped doesn't take into account call backs and guess when call backs happen most frequently? When new SKUs are introduced like the Super Slim. Stores will return extra stock of old models to be replaced with the new models.

Your dumbest gaming argument is something you know nothing about. Congrats.
---
Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old.
#4SigmaHacielPosted 1/10/2013 1:50:25 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
Shipped =/= Sold.

Must be why I always see things in stock eh?
#5justchill433Posted 1/10/2013 1:50:30 PM
Next gen will have 1080P 60fps.
lol no. We may have 1080P but we will never have 60 fps.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#6DemonDog666Posted 1/10/2013 1:52:17 PM
Some guy on the wiiU board said ps3/360 will beable to play ps4/next xbox games when arguing that wiiU will get next gen multiplats
#7TIGERJACKS0NPosted 1/10/2013 1:52:22 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
Shipped =/= Sold.

agree with everything said.

people think used games take money away directly from the publishers. but buying a new game is the same as buying used because it's not like you directly put money in their pocket.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#8darkphoenix181(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 1:52:22 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
Shipped =/= Sold.

Must be why I always see things in stock eh?

Think about that logically. You always see certain things in stock. Yet the same store is buying more of that specific thing via having them shipped to the store.
So please explain why the store would buy more of something if it just sits on the shelf forever?
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#9Raven-ZPosted 1/10/2013 1:54:57 PM
Day 1 on-disc DLC response: "If you don't like it, don't buy it."

I did buy it. When I bought the disc. I have no problems with that.

My problem lies with buying it a second time to download a 100kb activation code.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#10RafedxPosted 1/10/2013 1:57:32 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
Shipped =/= Sold.

Those lameoids who keep starting bash comments with "I never played the game but....." but I also want to smash my head on a table when I see someone say basically "X is terrible, your opinion is wrong and my opinion is obviously right because its mine. People are also not aloud to like something I hate and if they do they are just casuals, loli pedos, pew pewers, weeaboo, etc."

I am also starting to hate the words overrated, entitled, and pretentious as it seems most people who use these words have no damn clue what they actually mean.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.