This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are the Lego games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How are the Lego games?
3 years ago#1
With the announcement of Lego Marvel Superheroes (whatever is called), it might be my first Lego game. Are they usually good games or they feel rushed?
3 years ago#2
Solid, fun party games if you have friends to play with. Especially after/while having a few drinks haha. Those little LEGO dudes will just make you laaaaaaaugh.
R.I.P. Dante Sparda (2001-2010)
3 years ago#3
I find them a little frustrating. They're very easy to get stuck in, which puzzles me because they were made, I thought, for young kids.
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford
3 years ago#4
I have played most of the LEGO games and I have enjoyed them all. The story is usually good and the game play is great. I will say the main story seems a bit rushed but the free play adds a lot of replayability.

I wouldn't wait for the marvel to come out. I think you could pick up any of them fairly cheap. Just pick the one the most interests you and enjoy
3 years ago#5
Sharp underfoot
Why? Because **** you is why.
3 years ago#6
Are they usually platformers? Or each game varies? And what is freeplay you mention?
3 years ago#7
I just got Lego Batman 2 with my system this past week. Its actually fun, there offine co-op which is awesome
CoD is for little kids, BF is for grown ups.
3 years ago#8
They've kinda dropped the ball since the Star Wars days, but as long as you really like the franchise they're about (Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, Batman) you'll like that specific game and catching all the references and things.
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
3 years ago#9
I've played most but my favorite is Harry Potter years 1-7 and the Star Wars franchise. Yet all are very good.
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
3 years ago#10
They're good 7 or 8 out of ten games.

They won't blow your socks off, but they're an excellent little games especially with a friend to play co-op with. The genre of the things basically depend on the source material. LEGO Batman, for example is mostly a brawler/beat em up, while Lego Harry Potter is more of a puzzly game. Lego Lord of the Rings is almost like a mini-LEGO skyrim or something.

Just about all of them have one game-breaking glitch preventing 100% that usually gets patched out, though >_<
--- - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How are the Lego games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived