This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone with less than 100 ps3 games isn't a gamer

#201Sand_CoffinPosted 1/11/2013 5:41:31 PM
My PS3 (like my Wii) just has the exclusives.

Also, I wish I could afford 100 games in one gen. I think I have around 100 games total. Also, there are no where near that many games that interest me, let alone for one console.
#202WarhawkPosted 1/11/2013 5:46:31 PM
Lygo posted...
I have better things to do with my time and money. Games aren't even that good to get so high counts let alone to keep long-term. I have under 10 games, will keep it that way.

I kind of wonder why you're here if you have better things to do.
---
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 15
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man Legends
#203LygoPosted 1/11/2013 5:53:28 PM
Warhawk posted...
Lygo posted...
I have better things to do with my time and money. Games aren't even that good to get so high counts let alone to keep long-term. I have under 10 games, will keep it that way.

I occasionally come here and you partly took my post out of context. "Time" was especially in context of the OP, thinking we should drown ourselves in all of those games.
#204true_gamer80Posted 1/11/2013 5:54:56 PM
Lygo posted...
Warhawk posted...
Lygo posted...

I occasionally come here and you partly took my post out of context. "Time" was especially in context of the OP, thinking we should drown ourselves in all of those games.

you have better things to do...remember? Bye bye
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#205WarhawkPosted 1/11/2013 5:56:28 PM
Lygo posted...
Warhawk posted...
Lygo posted...

I know I been coming to this site for a long time, 11 1/2 years at least with having an account and as of right now trying to get back into doing some writing in terms of guides as well as some reviews. I'll admit there's always a first time to see someone like you lurking, if you want to put it like that. That is one of the reasons I may have the amount of games that I do just in case I feel a need to maybe do a guide for one of them. Not saying I'll be doing one for every game I have but just a select few.
---
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 15
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man Legends
#206zeldafan477Posted 1/11/2013 6:18:13 PM
I have probably 10 games. Excuse me for being poor and not being able to buy every single game ever. However, i've been playing games since I was 2. I've had NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PSP, XB360, Wii, PS3, Wii U, DS, 3ds, 3ds XL. Yeah... I consider myself a true gamer.
---
Not changing this until Capcom either gets their act together or the company goes under (Dragon's Dogma was a good start.)
#207BirthOfDeoxys17Posted 1/11/2013 6:57:34 PM
I have.. 4
#208TheLightsAreOnPosted 1/11/2013 7:15:26 PM
For the past two generations, I have averages 60 games while a system was current, and after the next gen was out, would add 50 to 60 games cheap.
#209ExtremeLightPosted 1/11/2013 7:16:37 PM
ps3_gamer_norge posted...
You should have at least 150 games though, otherwise you can't call yourself a true gamer.

Who have time to play 150 games? Why waste thousands of dollars on game you will not play for long duration of time.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#210singhellotakuPosted 1/11/2013 7:17:27 PM
I have about 200 games from the current gen, but only about of them are ps3 games, mostly Atlus and exclusives