This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 won't play Dredd Blu-ray

#61CrimsonGear80Posted 1/15/2013 5:06:52 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...

DUH_D_DUMB posted...

I just saw this movie the other day. It was really good. I wish I had seen it in the theater.

I liked how they never showed Dredd's face. A little reminiscent of speechless heroes and Isaac from Dead Space.

Actually, unlike Stallone's movie, they were just staying true to the comics.

Oh really...that's pretty cool. I've never read any of the comics. Are they a good read?

I actually never read the comics either, i just know that fact.

they are supposed to be good though. The interesting thing is that they take place in real time. So they started in the seventies and the appropriate amount of time has passed in the comic to match the real world.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#62crazyman32Posted 1/15/2013 6:24:58 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

DUH_D_DUMB posted...

I just saw this movie the other day. It was really good. I wish I had seen it in the theater.

I liked how they never showed Dredd's face. A little reminiscent of speechless heroes and Isaac from Dead Space.

Actually, unlike Stallone's movie, they were just staying true to the comics.

Oh really...that's pretty cool. I've never read any of the comics. Are they a good read?

I actually never read the comics either, i just know that fact.

they are supposed to be good though. The interesting thing is that they take place in real time. So they started in the seventies and the appropriate amount of time has passed in the comic to match the real world.

I have read the Dredd comics and own a lot of issues and they are great.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#63ElBorak77Posted 1/15/2013 6:42:36 PM
MrWhittlebred posted...
archizzy posted...
Delete the BD cache for that movie. Then retry. Probably a hiccup with BD-Live. Quite common for many people on that particular issue. If you get it to load and it asks about BD-Live don't enable it.

Hello all! Was there ever a solution to this? I have the same issue. The problem with the BD cache is the ps3 won't even read the disc at all. It just makes an eject sound and fails to read the disc. Should I try to exchange the product or are all Blu-ray discs erroring out for this movie?

i think this was the prob i had with tdkr. what is the fix? delete the bd cache? i had a feeling it had to do with online interactive bull i don't care about.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#64meganinja16Posted 1/15/2013 6:47:42 PM
ElBorak77 posted...
MrWhittlebred posted...
archizzy posted...
Delete the BD cache for that movie. Then retry. Probably a hiccup with BD-Live. Quite common for many people on that particular issue. If you get it to load and it asks about BD-Live don't enable it.

Hello all! Was there ever a solution to this? I have the same issue. The problem with the BD cache is the ps3 won't even read the disc at all. It just makes an eject sound and fails to read the disc. Should I try to exchange the product or are all Blu-ray discs erroring out for this movie?

i think this was the prob i had with tdkr. what is the fix? delete the bd cache? i had a feeling it had to do with online interactive bull i don't care about.

For now, there is no fix
#65thesnoopmeisterPosted 1/16/2013 4:46:13 AM
Love the film. Love blu-rays. But why are there so many damn settings?

Could a kind techy please tell me if having ''True Black HDMI'' setting on my TV set to ''Off'' would cause a blu-ray to look grainy?
---
PSN - thesnoopmeister
#66Sonic2Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 11:50:59 PM
BeefEaster posted...
mine works fine

lol at trying to read the other side of the disc....wow

Why does it surprise you that we made that attempt? I already mentioned that Flipper discs existed, so it's not an unusual thing, and yes, there are Flipper discs with art on one side.
---
"Pokemon aren't just things to collect and trade like toys or dolls, you're a monster!" - Misty, Pokemon 2000
#67RemakeMePosted 1/17/2013 12:03:38 AM
Movies awesome, i wish it was on IMAX 3D in theaters when this came out. The 3D is perfect in this movie and fits really well unlike others that throw it in your face.
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.
#68meganinja16Posted 1/18/2013 1:39:19 PM
still no fix I guess...
#69zombiehunting84Posted 1/18/2013 1:42:06 PM
My Dredd Blu-Ray plays just fine on mine and my friends ps3. There is only one side to the disc......
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
#70Impaired MedicPosted 1/18/2013 2:05:03 PM
From what I've been reading, almost all the copies that won't play on PS3s were from Best Buy stores.
---
PSN: Impaired_Medic