This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to get the free PS3 games onto my new PS3

#11maguey68Posted 1/11/2013 10:36:35 AM
Email the people at playstation. They have always been really helpful and I have never not got a response. I don't understand why you created a new account, but just use the original one and you shouldn't have problems. GODSPEED!
#12ZacTB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 10:36:40 AM
No I didn't add that account. Basically my stepdad has one account on his PS3, and I have another one. He downloaded Dead Nation and InFamous onto his PS3 and I got them on my account on his PS3 as well. Last year I got a new PS3 and although I made a new account, I added the account I had on his PS3 to my new one, but that wasn't the one that downloaded the games. I assumed that because it showed up on his PS3, it meant I had them attached to my account but it seems like I don't.
#13VigilantStevePosted 1/11/2013 10:42:08 AM(edited)
Yeah, you would need to have the original account that downloaded the games on your PS3 and then you would be able to download them with that account. Once they are on your PS3 you can access them with any other account on that PS3, as long as the account that downloaded them remains on your PS3.

Make sense?
#14ZacTB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 10:56:31 AM
Yeah thank you.