This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mass City Pulls Violent Games

#11Bat178Posted 1/11/2013 3:04:21 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Which city in MA?

Where's the link?

Melrose.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#12crazyman32Posted 1/11/2013 3:07:24 PM(edited)
scorpionx9 posted...
Good, once violent games are all gone we will truly have accomplished peace on earth.

Keep on Trolling.I wonder who you are hiding behind an alt.account.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#13BurgerTime79Posted 1/11/2013 3:12:00 PM
They're not even near the border. They're just north of Boston and 30 minutes from me. Like they really need to pull these games. *rolls eyes*
Why don't they worry more about cleaning up the drugs in the town this story was from instead: http://www.enterprisenews.com/topstories/x459331018/Brockton-boy-finds-needle-in-used-video-game-case
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#14WarhawkPosted 1/11/2013 3:21:18 PM
RKOMe2011 posted...
Anyone else think that this is becoming a similar deal, and it seems to becoming more and more.

I am not giving up my games or my movies for a crappy Gift Certificate or any similar deals and I will never ever give up or give my games away cause of all the BS around this is blaming Games for everything.

Look I been playing games for 20+ years not once have I went nuts, done something idiotic and you know what I dont even like guns in real life nor do I own a gun.

So BS on all the media and politicians claiming Games & Movies are causing the violence when in reality it is the people causing the violence not the games.

I wouldnt even hurt my dogs let alone do anything violent yet I play some of the most ultra violent games out there and I am a nice person so explain that you stupid media drones and useless politicians.

Look I dont smoke I dont drink and I have no tatoos so explain that I play violent games and I have for 20+ years yet I am a normal American who is normal as normal can be.

Games is my Hobby my down time my escape, no diffrence from collecting comics, Baseball cards or Transformer Action Figures I done as a kid now I do my movies & my games it is a hobby nothing more nothing less.

I am not addicted I can stop playing games anytime I want I just love playing my games violent games to action games to platformers but my faves are violent games. But I do enjoy other games besides the violent ones they just havent been making the right kind.

I play Mario, I play GTA, I play Mass Effect I play Pokemon to Yugioh I am not violent and Violence isnt caused by Movies or Videogames.

People cause violence and Guns kill people not the Gun. such as with Videogames it isnt the videogames it is the person behind the game playing that game.

So BS on all of this crap I am living proof Games & movies dosent make or cause people to be violent.

So BS on them trying to take away, censor or ban my violent movies & videogames

To be honest, why just target games? What about movies, books, that can be just as graphic? And again this is just taking it too far really, cause all cause they want to to pull violent games off the store shelves, people can still go online to get them. DUH! Sounds like they need to get their heads out of you know what and start looking at the real picture.

[insert Walter famous word here]

scorpionx9 posted...
Good, once violent games are all gone we will truly have accomplished peace on earth.

You can't stop Terrorism. They don't need video games to pull off horrendous acts. Kind of failed there
---
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 15
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man Legends
#15graveyoutoPosted 1/11/2013 3:27:44 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Also Metro City has pulled violent games.

If you are found playing violent games in Metro City, they call in Judge Dredd on you.

LOLs i am the law !!!
It mega city i think robocop is in metro city
---
Go away im bay'ting
#16SayoriaPosted 1/11/2013 3:30:26 PM
News to me, and I live in Mass. Either way, I don't care one bit. Let them.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#17GunzleaderPosted 1/11/2013 3:37:39 PM
lol i'll give mine up for cash (cusswordhere) your gift certificate.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#18RKOMe2011(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 4:27:47 PM
This was another city in Mass not the previous deal the other day they canceled their event of collecting violent games & movies this is another city in MA.

They pulled them from a rest stop such as Time Crisis which is an Arcade Shooter, but lift the kidified games such as Pac-Man and Galaga. Also they done a similar move as the other town in MA offering Gift Cards and similar deals in exchange for the games & movies.

Why not blame Twitter, Facebook or YouTube or Phones & Texting these also contribute to Violence even Craiglist had that deal about yet what is being targeted as usual VIDEOGAMES.

I am just trying to make a point Guns dont kill people and videogames dont make people violent it is the person on the other side of the gun or the game that causes the deal.

They snap, they breakdown, they loose all senses of the reality around them, they pushed to the point of no return and they snap and thus the chaos ensues and innocent people are caught in the crossfire.

But you can blame anything so why is it always videogames why not everything else, music, The Internet, Cell Phones to Texting why is games the one on the choping block.

I will never ever give up my games, movies or my music I will keep on buying my violent games & movies and music. But I also like others such as comedy, sci-fi and other non violent music such as Pop or Some Hard Rock which isnt violent.

It is my choice I can play, watch and listen to what I want when I want.
#19WarhawkPosted 1/11/2013 5:29:46 PM
RKOMe2011 posted...
This was another city in Mass not the previous deal the other day they canceled their event of collecting violent games & movies this is another city in MA.

They pulled them from a rest stop such as Time Crisis which is an Arcade Shooter, but lift the kidified games such as Pac-Man and Galaga. Also they done a similar move as the other town in MA offering Gift Cards and similar deals in exchange for the games & movies.

Why not blame Twitter, Facebook or YouTube or Phones & Texting these also contribute to Violence even Craiglist had that deal about yet what is being targeted as usual VIDEOGAMES.

I am just trying to make a point Guns dont kill people and videogames dont make people violent it is the person on the other side of the gun or the game that causes the deal.

They snap, they breakdown, they loose all senses of the reality around them, they pushed to the point of no return and they snap and thus the chaos ensues and innocent people are caught in the crossfire.

But you can blame anything so why is it always videogames why not everything else, music, The Internet, Cell Phones to Texting why is games the one on the choping block.

I will never ever give up my games, movies or my music I will keep on buying my violent games & movies and music. But I also like others such as comedy, sci-fi and other non violent music such as Pop or Some Hard Rock which isnt violent.

It is my choice I can play, watch and listen to what I want when I want.

I highly agree with you. I know it'd be like trying to blame drunk driving on the car.
---
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 15
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man Legends
#20Kazuya_80Posted 1/11/2013 5:32:35 PM
Violent TV programs are more of a problem