This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel so played

#1CambellFoxHoundPosted 1/11/2013 1:07:39 PM
3 days ago. WWE 13: $30

ME- meh ill think about it. I'll decide in a few days.
Next day- hmm ill buy it

WWE '13: $43.
Me- man that sucks.. I might get it for $43 in the morning.

Morning: WWE 13: $50

ME: -______-
---
http://i.imgur.com/o8veX.jpg
Shoutout to my boys yama lakinnn and hiiiipower
#2scorpionx9Posted 1/11/2013 1:08:05 PM
Trolled.
---
Your Friendly Neighborhood Troll!
#3theshovellerPosted 1/11/2013 1:10:45 PM
Then wait for it to drop back down in price again. It happens. I was in a similar situation a while ago, when the new Spider-Man was on sale on Steam for $25. I considered it, then held off, then saw it was on sale a second time for $25. I figured I'd sleep on it, but by the time I woke up, it was already off sale again. So now, I wait.
#4howdyneighbor25Posted 1/11/2013 1:11:15 PM
its a sign to grow up and stop lioking kids stuff
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#5RafedxPosted 1/11/2013 1:13:53 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...

How dare he liok kid stuff, you hear that TC stop lioking kids stuff.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#6CambellFoxHound(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 1:15:41 PM

I don't like current wrestling..I just wanted to play the attitude era mode. Now sit down kid, know your role son
---
http://i.imgur.com/o8veX.jpg
Shoutout to my boys yama lakinnn and hiiiipower
#7VigilantStevePosted 1/11/2013 1:29:50 PM

"Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C. S. Lewis
#8ozranPosted 1/11/2013 1:37:45 PM
VigilantSteve posted...

"Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C. S. Lewis

As much as that quote applies to what that poster said it is being overused
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#9crazyman32Posted 1/11/2013 1:39:35 PM
CambellFoxHound posted...
3 days ago. WWE 13: $30

ME- meh ill think about it. I'll decide in a few days.
Next day- hmm ill buy it

WWE '13: $43.
Me- man that sucks.. I might get it for $43 in the morning.

Morning: WWE 13: $50

ME: -______-

That sucks TC but,you snooze then you lose.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.