This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni No Kuni. Are you buying it?

#21diebuster2Posted 1/11/2013 5:03:31 PM
coldwine posted...
Eventually, when cheaper.

---
One does not simply state a reasonable, negative opinion on GameFAQS without being called a troll.
#22king_maddenPosted 1/11/2013 5:04:18 PM
rumbalumba posted...
angry_cowtipper posted...
No. I saw the little Pokemon carrying a lantern as a nosering, and had to turn it off.

that creature alone took much more creativity to make than the whole Far Cry 3 game.

Way to compare a "fantasy" game with something that's suppose to be realistic.

As far as creativity, that creature seems like they sketched a figure, and wanted to add something different so they just threw that out there. Its very plain looking, does look very creative.
#23ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/11/2013 5:13:50 PM
Yes, pre-ordered Wizard Edition months ago.
#24JuanZolo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 5:21:40 PM
scorpionx9 posted...
Helllllllll no. Game looks absolutely terrible. You couldnt pay me to play it.

I'm guessing your not a Hayao Miyazaki fan?
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#25Vs1991Posted 1/11/2013 5:33:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26king_maddenPosted 1/11/2013 6:07:16 PM
JuanZolo posted...
scorpionx9 posted...

Even though I wasn't the one who said it, I have no idea who that is, is he the person who made this game?

I never follow who makes what.
#27angry_cowtipperPosted 1/11/2013 6:16:50 PM
rumbalumba posted...
angry_cowtipper posted...
No. I saw the little Pokemon carrying a lantern as a nosering, and had to turn it off.

that creature alone took much more creativity to make than the whole Far Cry 3 game.

I don't consider ridiculousness akin to creativity. I play all sorts of games too, as you can see, with Far Cry 3 being the only one you can pick out to play me off as a 'pew pew' fan.
---
Far Cry 3, Don't Starve (PC), AC3 (PS3), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
#28JuanZolo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 6:22:32 PM
king_madden posted...
JuanZolo posted...
scorpionx9 posted...

Even though I wasn't the one who said it, I have no idea who that is, is he the person who made this game?

I never follow who makes what.

No. He his the founder of studio ghibli, the company who does the animation for this game. He is an academy award winning film maker. Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howls moving caste etc. are all films he has made and are all truly mindblowing films. This game seems to have retained the magical feeling of his films. So, if you are a miyazaki fan, this game will be a real treat.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#29JuanZolo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 6:46:37 PM
Plus, it looks like a great JRPG regardless of it's background. Can't wait!
---
#30AlltraPosted 1/11/2013 6:48:14 PM
I really couldn't give a damn less about the "For Everyone" presentation, or Miazaki. What attracted me to the game was the classical design, which is what I love about RPGs, and what has been sorely lacking in the genre for awhile now.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.