This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: The next GTA has a female main character

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Your reaction: The next GTA has a female main character

User Info: Auron772

Auron772
4 years ago#11
If they keep the same formula GTAV is going with, meaning more than one main character, I wouldn't care. Though if it's only one character I'd prefer a man but I'd still buy it.
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren

User Info: king_madden

king_madden
4 years ago#12
If your only choice is a woman then I wouldn't buy it.

User Info: Mattywright77

Mattywright77
4 years ago#13
I would not mind at all.
Now playing:Bulletstorm,SOTC HD

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
4 years ago#14
boofie posted...
Sophistication posted...
Women doing crude things just isn't appealing... it's off beat and makes people feel strange.

There might be a double standard here but I have to agree.

Agreeing with Sophistication? Your post is automatically invalid.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: Godly_Goof

Godly_Goof
4 years ago#15
vind3d posted...
Or Rockstar could take a cue from Saints Row 2 that let you pick your own character type in sex and appearance. Just sayn'.

I wish. My 300 lb black woman with a pink Afro being my lead character in Saints Row 3 and was a bigger badass than any GTA character to date.
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."

User Info: Pogothemunky

Pogothemunky
4 years ago#16
EpicKingdom_ posted...
Females can't be killers or run bank robberies, you don't see a female character in the movie The Town do you!?!? NO.. stop joking around.

what about Catalina from GTA III
PSN --- DEV1LUT1ION
Yeah maybe if I shove a pole into my old xbox I could make a rudimentary war hammer. ~~ Big_Ed_Mustapha

User Info: majin nemesis

majin nemesis
4 years ago#17
EpicKingdom_ posted...
Females can't be killers or run bank robberies, you don't see a female character in the movie The Town do you!?!? NO.. stop joking around.

women can be has evil has men if not more also there's a lot of women that are killers and bank robbers
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
4 years ago#18
riddlebox89 posted...
boofie posted...
Sophistication posted...
Women doing crude things just isn't appealing... it's off beat and makes people feel strange.

There might be a double standard here but I have to agree.

Agreeing with Sophistication? Your post is automatically invalid.

Hey, if you like your woman crude, corrupt, cut-throat and vindictive that's tops... me, myself, like my women to be a bit more lady like.
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat

User Info: AzureVergil

AzureVergil
4 years ago#19
There going to be a Expendable movie with a all Female cast, anything can happen.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
4 years ago#20
Pogothemunky posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...

what about Catalina from GTA III

And Asuka Kasan from the same game who was also a Yakuza boss, Shaundi from Saints Row 2 and 3, Mona Sax from Max Payne 1 and 2, Irena Morales from Rainbow Six Vegas, any female NPC that's not a regular character from Fallout or the Elder Scrolls series, Violet from Velvet Assassin, Triss from The Witcher.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Your reaction: The next GTA has a female main character

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived