This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: The next GTA has a female main character

#11Auron772Posted 1/11/2013 6:11:57 PM(edited)
If they keep the same formula GTAV is going with, meaning more than one main character, I wouldn't care. Though if it's only one character I'd prefer a man but I'd still buy it.
---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
#12king_maddenPosted 1/11/2013 6:23:00 PM
If your only choice is a woman then I wouldn't buy it.
#13Mattywright77Posted 1/11/2013 6:25:44 PM
I would not mind at all.
---
Now playing:Bulletstorm,SOTC HD
#14riddlebox89Posted 1/11/2013 6:30:30 PM
boofie posted...
Sophistication posted...
Women doing crude things just isn't appealing... it's off beat and makes people feel strange.

There might be a double standard here but I have to agree.

Agreeing with Sophistication? Your post is automatically invalid.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#15Godly_GoofPosted 1/11/2013 6:32:37 PM
vind3d posted...
Or Rockstar could take a cue from Saints Row 2 that let you pick your own character type in sex and appearance. Just sayn'.

I wish. My 300 lb black woman with a pink Afro being my lead character in Saints Row 3 and was a bigger badass than any GTA character to date.
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#16PogothemunkyPosted 1/11/2013 6:34:16 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
Females can't be killers or run bank robberies, you don't see a female character in the movie The Town do you!?!? NO.. stop joking around.

what about Catalina from GTA III
---
PSN --- DEV1LUT1ION
Yeah maybe if I shove a pole into my old xbox I could make a rudimentary war hammer. ~~ Big_Ed_Mustapha
#17majin nemesisPosted 1/11/2013 6:45:07 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
Females can't be killers or run bank robberies, you don't see a female character in the movie The Town do you!?!? NO.. stop joking around.

women can be has evil has men if not more also there's a lot of women that are killers and bank robbers
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#18SophisticationPosted 1/11/2013 6:49:12 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
boofie posted...
Sophistication posted...
Women doing crude things just isn't appealing... it's off beat and makes people feel strange.

There might be a double standard here but I have to agree.

Agreeing with Sophistication? Your post is automatically invalid.

Hey, if you like your woman crude, corrupt, cut-throat and vindictive that's tops... me, myself, like my women to be a bit more lady like.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#19AzureVergilPosted 1/11/2013 6:49:20 PM
There going to be a Expendable movie with a all Female cast, anything can happen.
#20riddlebox89Posted 1/11/2013 6:51:31 PM
Pogothemunky posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...

what about Catalina from GTA III

And Asuka Kasan from the same game who was also a Yakuza boss, Shaundi from Saints Row 2 and 3, Mona Sax from Max Payne 1 and 2, Irena Morales from Rainbow Six Vegas, any female NPC that's not a regular character from Fallout or the Elder Scrolls series, Violet from Velvet Assassin, Triss from The Witcher.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.