This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni No Kuni : Wrath of the White Witch gets amazing reviews, 90.55% aggregate! :D

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ni No Kuni : Wrath of the White Witch gets amazing reviews, 90.55% aggregate! :D
3 years ago#131
I'd just like to remind everyone that; terrible games recieve positive reviews all the time, most reviewers are paid-off/bribed, Japanese reviewers, and specific American/European reviewers, are biased toward Japenese-made games and vice versa, launch hype plays a huge factor, sales mean absolutely nothing, user reviews mean even less, if you enjoy a game I don't that means you have terrible taste/are a defender/are a white knight/are an apologist/have your head up your ass/are a fanboy, if you don't enjoy a game I like then you have terrible taste/are a hater/are a troll.

Just keep that in mind guys :)
I know we like to remind eachother of these things a lot when it comes to certain games but let's try not to be hypocritical and make sure to apply these rules to every game.
DmC, Vanquish, Sound Shapes, Mass Effect Trilogy, Disgaea, Valkyria Chronicles, King's Field, Far Cry 3, Monster Hunter FU, Chrono Cross
PSN: DocDelicious
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ni No Kuni : Wrath of the White Witch gets amazing reviews, 90.55% aggregate! :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived