This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reasons why Dragon's Dogma wasn't very good

#11ChaingunmasterPosted 1/12/2013 7:35:56 AM
I only wish you could run faster, I had the same problem with KOA:Rockoning.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#12berserksPosted 1/12/2013 7:41:43 AM(edited)
You say lot s of stuff but me i simply say its among the best game this generation for me .It s a long way from perfect but it s fun as hell ( what more do you really need from a game ) .

Also , it got some of the best monster animation i ever saw , they feel so alive .
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
#13CammyApplePosted 1/12/2013 7:43:41 AM
berserks posted...
You say lot s of stuff but me i simply say its among the best game this generation for me .It s a long way from perfect but it s fun as hell ( what more do you really need from a game ) .

Also , it got some of the best monster animation i ever saw , they feel so alive .

You won't ever change the mind of people that feel games like this need to be multiplayer. I thought it was a very fun game. But I am able to enjoy single player games still.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#14antoinejonesPosted 1/12/2013 7:58:07 AM
CammyApple posted...
antoinejones posted...
crappy story/lack of story
no REAL online co op play

had pawns been actual controlled by other human sonline lpayers... then i woulda been fine

those were my only main problems with the game

So if it had been White Knight Story Volume 3?

umm white knight CHRONICLES only had co op through side quests.. not through the actual story campaign.. which dragons dogma would have had if it were co op.. also battle system on on dragons dogma is vastly different than white knight CHRONICLES... so even with those thing dragons dogma still wouldnt have been white knight CHRONICLES volume 3
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#15CrysianiaPosted 1/12/2013 8:05:13 AM(edited)
"reasons why dragons dogma wasnt perfect 10/10"
Because it WAS very good.

And skyrims terrible on anything except PC so donno WTF you on about TC.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#16CammyApplePosted 1/12/2013 8:06:24 AM
antoinejones posted...
CammyApple posted...
antoinejones posted...

had pawns been actual controlled by other human sonline lpayers... then i woulda been fine

umm white knight CHRONICLES only had co op through side quests.. not through the actual story campaign.. which dragons dogma would have had if it were co op.. also battle system on on dragons dogma is vastly different than white knight CHRONICLES... so even with those thing dragons dogma still wouldnt have been white knight CHRONICLES volume 3

Since you got upset by me calling it by it's proper name:

Shirokishi Monogatari: Inishie no Kodo, lit. "White Knight Story: Ancient Heartbeat"
---
#17antoinejonesPosted 1/12/2013 8:18:03 AM
CammyApple posted...
antoinejones posted...
CammyApple posted...
antoinejones posted...

Shirokishi Monogatari: Inishie no Kodo, lit. "White Knight Story: Ancient Heartbeat"

lol thats only the "proper name" if you live in Japan... do you live in japan?... I mean why dont we all start calling resident evil. Biohazard than? or Megaman Rockman? you know cause those are the "proper names"?
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#18CammyApplePosted 1/12/2013 8:27:58 AM
antoinejones posted...
CammyApple posted...
antoinejones posted...
CammyApple posted...
antoinejones posted...

lol thats only the "proper name" if you live in Japan... do you live in japan?... I mean why dont we all start calling resident evil. Biohazard than? or Megaman Rockman? you know cause those are the "proper names"?

That's the name on the case of the copy I own.
---
#19echa_OnePosted 1/12/2013 8:28:19 AM
Eh, won't bother countering some of your points, TC. Still, Dragon's Dogma is way better than freezes that I get from playing some (or should I say most?) western-made RPGs.
---
3 things I dislike before a game release:
The wait, the haters and the trolls
#20antoinejonesPosted 1/12/2013 8:33:51 AM
CammyApple posted...

That's the name on the case of the copy I own.

then umm your fault for importing? lol
---