This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm finding the PS2 classics pointless.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'm finding the PS2 classics pointless.
4 years ago#1
Kind of hard to play them when there are better versions out there.

Why get Bully when you can get the superior Scholarship Edition?
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
4 years ago#2
Mostly for ease of access. Its easier to have all your games on one console then having to get it for another console. Or the PS3 owner only has a PS3 so their only choice is to get it on the PS3.
PSN: Hiroshima711
4 years ago#3
Not just that, but some games are up there because they're hard to find. Odin Sphere and Persona 3 FES are both pretty rare in their physical form nowadays.
4 years ago#4
imsalingaway posted...
Not just that, but some games are up there because they're hard to find. Odin Sphere and Persona 3 FES are both pretty rare in their physical form nowadays.

This. I never even heard of Persona 3 FES until I saw it on the store. Not the best rpg I've played, but for $10 it's a nice little gem of a game.
4 years ago#5
Are you crazy? Your topic seems misleading. Not all the PS2 classics have an updated/better version.
4 years ago#6
The only "PS2 Classics" I will ever buy are:

- Contra: Shattered Soldier
- Viewtiful Joe
- Final Fantasy XI
- Kingdom Hearts 2

"Devil May Cry" and "Devil May Cry 3" would have been listed, but I have the HD Collection.
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
4 years ago#7
JanayBerry posted...
The only "PS2 Classics" I will ever buy are:

- Contra: Shattered Soldier
- Viewtiful Joe
- Final Fantasy XI
- Kingdom Hearts 2

"Devil May Cry" and "Devil May Cry 3" would have been listed, but I have the HD Collection.

I certainly hope you ment ff12 and not the online game FF11.(I'd like a ps3 client for ff11) As for ff12 I'd like to see an HD version of it.
4 years ago#8
I just wish they (Sony) would do something that would bring back PS2 compatibility for all versions of the ps3. Problem solved.
I AM AN SAGE! All Wise! All Knowing! All Powerful! Still Living in a Trailer with my MOM.
R.I.P. Snowflake (1986?-2009)
4 years ago#9
They got God Hand on PSN. Best action game ever so it ain't pointless
4 years ago#10
its a pretty good way to pick up games you might have missed like Maximo or God Hand or Psychonauts
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'm finding the PS2 classics pointless.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived