This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think ps4 multiplat games will be better on xbox again(720)?

#1Mindwipe77Posted 1/12/2013 4:46:02 PM
Or will sony make their kits easier to work with?
---
Now playing-Playstation all stars
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns
#2Vs1991Posted 1/12/2013 4:46:56 PM
probly. sony always goes with some weird s*** to make games hard to program for.
#3the_great_tidusPosted 1/12/2013 4:47:18 PM
maybe developers seem to favor MS because it sells better in America.
---
Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition master race ^_^
Sony Wins Again
#4RampantBlattPosted 1/12/2013 4:47:19 PM
Up to the developers to not be lazy.
#5OmegaShinkaiPosted 1/12/2013 4:49:35 PM

No, they prefer it because it's easier to develop games on it and uses more traditional architecture. The downside is this makes it so that games developed for either one are more difficult to port to the other than it should be since Sony feels the need to be "different".
---
"When Garland knocks you down you're going to ****ing stay down." - __Skye__
#6RampantBlattPosted 1/12/2013 4:52:45 PM
OmegaShinkai posted...

No, they prefer it because it's easier to develop games on it and uses more traditional architecture. The downside is this makes it so that games developed for either one are more difficult to port to the other than it should be since Sony feels the need to be "different".

Which is the point.

Sony isn't MS.

So why should they be like MS?
#7Vs1991Posted 1/12/2013 4:53:58 PM
RampantBlatt posted...
OmegaShinkai posted...

Which is the point.

Sony isn't MS.

So why should they be like MS?

hurr sony does no wrong. let them be different and make some random ass s*** no ones worked with before and have people complain when we get bad ports again
#8SophisticationPosted 1/12/2013 5:25:06 PM
If current rumor specs say anything... then no. Ps4 is better than the next box in almost everything it offers. The ram, while 4gb lower, is vastly more efficient and powerful. The next ps4 will likely cost 100 to 150 more than xbox it seems though.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#9ExtremeLightPosted 1/12/2013 5:27:22 PM
Sophistication posted...
If current rumor specs say anything... then no. Ps4 is better than the next box in almost everything it offers. The ram, while 4gb lower, is vastly more efficient and powerful. The next ps4 will likely cost 100 to 150 more than xbox it seems though.

I can see the Xbox costing 400 dollars and PS4 costing 500 dollars. I don't think it will get higher than 600 though.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#10Mindwipe77(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 5:30:13 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Sophistication posted...

I can see the Xbox costing 400 dollars and PS4 costing 500 dollars. I don't think it will get higher than 600 though.

noone wanted to buy the ps3 for 600 in 2006(well i did) but i remember that was way too high for most ppl, so i doubt anyone is paying 600 for the ps4 except the hardcore
---
Now playing-Playstation all stars
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns