This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Vergil has a bigger **** than Dante? ...Thanks for clearing that up Tameem.

#11ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/13/2013 6:42:00 AM
Wow. Just wow.
#12spectermaster14Posted 1/13/2013 6:54:53 AM
I'd rather hear about how filling dark souls with light myself.
#13ThaiNoodlesPosted 1/13/2013 7:41:14 AM
Apparently Tameem never even played DMC 1, or else he would know after just watching the intro that it is pronounced MOON-DUS. It's freaking latin, jesus christ.
#14jammiesPosted 1/13/2013 7:45:01 AM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
It's how brothers talk, deal with it.

I've never talked to my brother that way.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#15EroyumePosted 1/13/2013 7:52:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/JVFxB.png
---
http://eroyume.com
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eroyume
#16Snipersnake111Posted 1/13/2013 8:05:58 AM
This is just sad. It once again shows that Ninja Theory is trying to hard with their writing trying to make this game "edgy" or "mature".

I mean seriously, between this and the F U contest I am disappointed with the writing and this is coming from a fan of Heavenly Sword and Enslaved. I'm trying to give this game a chance, but its hard.

I will eventually pick it up to try it, but right now there are too many other games on the horizon that I am looking forward too much more than this.
---
PSN: Snipersnake111
"Our lives are in your hands and you've got butterfingers?"
#17kupo1705Posted 1/13/2013 8:10:18 AM
I thought this was supposed to have Shakespearean writing.
#18RampantBlattPosted 1/13/2013 8:10:39 AM
Snipersnake111 posted...
This is just sad. It once again shows that Ninja Theory is trying to hard with their writing trying to make this game "edgy" or "mature".

I mean seriously, between this and the F U contest I am disappointed with the writing and this is coming from a fan of Heavenly Sword and Enslaved. I'm trying to give this game a chance, but its hard.

I will eventually pick it up to try it, but right now there are too many other games on the horizon that I am looking forward too much more than this.

This.

I don't understand why this game is getting White Knights.

The script is NOT good. It is barely acceptable. It is for the modern douche, and even then that doesn't make it okay.

Yes, DMC1-4 had some corny lines, but it worked because that was part of the game. That was part of Dante and everyone else. They didn't need to be trying too hard because it just flowed. It proved you didn't need to just directly swear to have the same effects because the writing in 1-4 had some level of smart mouthery wit.
#19TehRYNOLPosted 1/13/2013 8:19:25 AM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
It's how brothers talk, deal with it.

I don't talk with my brothers like that, I don't know anyone else who talks to their brothers like that, and I doubt a lot of other brothers talk like what as well.
---
Official Gas Station of the Versus/Agito boards. | PSN: Gowow20
Not changing sig until Dr. Dre releases Detox! Started: October 13th 2009
#20albanianx1Posted 1/13/2013 8:19:57 AM
Jersey Shore likes that dialogue. I'm still going to buy, I hope the environment which look the best of the series and gameplay save this game, because I am not a fan of anything else, esp the dialogue.
---
Bayern Munich is the strongest club in the world
PSN: eaglespirit