This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Todays poll, PS3 greatest system of 2012

#1Raven-ZPosted 1/13/2013 7:06:36 AM
I don't think any of the big three had a fantastic year in terms of exclusive content.

But Sony was the best of a bad bunch. There was a decent amount but nothing OMG

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Okami HD
Killzone HD
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Jak & Daxter HD Collection
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2
Tales of Graces f
The Unfinished Swan
Datura
Journey
Sorcery
Starhawk
Twisted Metal
Dyad
Sound Shapes
Sports Champions 2
Tokyo Underground
Wonderbook: Book of Spells
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 1/13/2013 7:11:17 AM
I think the PS3 is better than the 360 but this site is full of twits to think the PS3 had better games this year.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#3Wario_manPosted 1/13/2013 7:17:15 AM
Those are the games you chose to praise the PS3 with? o.o
---
If they won't sell it to you, it isn't piracy.
#4Raven-Z(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 7:18:18 AM
I love my PS3 but this was arguably the least memorable year. Not one AAA release on the calendar with the possible exception of Starhawk.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#5ExtremeLightPosted 1/13/2013 7:21:10 AM
Infamous? Uncharted?
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#6Wario_manPosted 1/13/2013 7:30:30 AM
Asura's Wrath
One Piece: Pirate Warriors

..okay, wow, yeah, 2012 wasn't great D'=
---
If you have accepted Santa Christ as your lord and saviour, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig.
#7jammiesPosted 1/13/2013 7:34:41 AM
Woooonderbooooooooook!!!
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#8DaLaggaPosted 1/13/2013 8:18:09 AM
I think it goes without saying that the PC was by far the best system of the year. Unfortunately, most people don't even know how many exclusives (not to mention the vastly superior multi-plats) it got and so they just vote for PS3 out of habit.
#9ExtremeLightPosted 1/13/2013 8:23:41 AM
DaLagga posted...
I think it goes without saying that the PC was by far the best system of the year. Unfortunately, most people don't even know how many exclusives (not to mention the vastly superior multi-plats) it got and so they just vote for PS3 out of habit.

But not everyone know how to use a pc easily and mainly people don't use it for gaming to be honest. Actually XBox is suppose to win this but I guess not.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#10jammiesPosted 1/13/2013 8:26:37 AM
DaLagga posted...

I'd like a list of the great PC exclusives from 2012. Not being a jerk, just curious if there's anything I missed that I'd be interested in.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx