This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is this "gamers do not like limited editions in america" nonsense?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/13/2013 3:02:22 PM
and then ppl import thousand dollar limited edition ps3s and crap..play-asia takes all of this business, and the importation of video game goods is through the roof. surely they jest?
#2AzureVergilPosted 1/13/2013 3:03:29 PM
Weaboo, if its from Japan, its better.
#3GuyverXDPosted 1/13/2013 3:04:20 PM
who has said such madness
---
Stand tall and Shake the heavens
#4Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 3:05:39 PM(edited)
well thats the reasoning we're given that japan gets all the limited editions, is that they dont sell well outside of japan. thats complete and total bull. id pay extra for a limited edition ps3 thats ntsc and where i dont need to navigate japanese text barriers.
#5howdyneighbor25Posted 1/13/2013 3:05:21 PM
lots of hate for america on here. they call us names like ameriboos but of course my russiaboo topic is taken down. smh equality right? america loves limited editions. we can easily afford them so why not? just my 2 cents
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#6Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/13/2013 3:06:39 PM
I have the limited/collector's editions of FFXIII-2, Assassin's Creed 2: Brotherhood, Borderlands 2, and The Walking Dead. I like limited editions just fine.

They just have to come with cool stuff, and not just a, "Buy this and you get this near-useless piece of armor for free that you'll only use for about 15-minutes of the game!"
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#7Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 3:20:19 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
lots of hate for america on here. they call us names like ameriboos but of course my russiaboo topic is taken down. smh equality right? america loves limited editions. we can easily afford them so why not? just my 2 cents

jealousy. america is a great country.