This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil: Revelations Unveiled Edition ... Who's getting it?

#21cdaroPosted 1/13/2013 3:15:39 PM
Definitely. Best RE in a long time.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dhoyf.jpg
#22shawnmckPosted 1/13/2013 3:24:30 PM
The game hasn't even been announced by Capcom yet.
#23AzureVergilPosted 1/13/2013 3:36:18 PM
shawnmck posted...
The game hasn't even been announced by Capcom yet.

The achievements list was leaked, pretty much confirmed, the same happened to Hitman HD Trilogy, Square-Enix officially announced it last month when the trophy list were leaked in October.
#24Shadowblade2Posted 1/13/2013 4:02:43 PM
It's a really enjoyable game, but I probably won't double dip unless they add some solid extra features. They need more/better unlockables for campaign.
---
"By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
#25Mattywright77Posted 1/13/2013 4:06:20 PM
Depends if they gimp it like 3ds and you can only beat it once than no. If they dont gimp it than yes i am interested.
---
Now playing:Bulletstorm,SOTC HD
#26foxyReyokoPosted 1/13/2013 4:37:37 PM
Is it just gonna be a port or are the graphics gonna be upgraded for 360? I don't mean just re-vamped in HD, I mean full remake w/ 360 graphics.

But either way it's great news! I really need a good RE game to play, RE6 did not count.
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS [06.12.2008]
`._.
#27nonexistingheroPosted 1/14/2013 3:51:57 AM(edited)
foxyReyoko posted...
Is it just gonna be a port or are the graphics gonna be upgraded for 360? I don't mean just re-vamped in HD, I mean full remake w/ 360 graphics.

But either way it's great news! I really need a good RE game to play, RE6 did not count.

Even a straight port done in HD would look just as good, if not better than most PS3/Xbox 360 games. Hell, on the 3DS the graphics often come close to looking like a full-fledged console RE title.

The only thing the game truly needs is some fixed campaign extras. This would be:

- Choose your own team of characters to play with (on a new game +, only the characters you've unlocked) with the costume of your choosing
- Option to even play with your own team in the parts where you're forced to play with others on the first playthrough.
- Some actual extra costumes outside of those used for different single player scenario's.
- Select start-out equipment after starting a NG+, since it takes a few chapters and like 30 minutes before you even get to the first box, and that is if you're rushing it.
- Chapter select
- Let campaign ranking actually mean something, rather than just give you a s****y amount of BP.

Of course, none of that is going to happen. But they really should.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#28IChangedMyNamePosted 1/14/2013 3:52:18 AM
I'm probably buying it. Don't know if it'll be a must have since I already have it but I'll eventually get around to buying it.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#29lambchipsPosted 1/14/2013 3:54:12 AM
nope, already finished it on the 3ds
i might be interest if they release a pc version and if it has good mod support
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#30osboesPosted 1/14/2013 3:58:58 AM
My sole reason to buy a 3DS has taken a battering. I was waiting for some more decent games to compliment it. I don't have to now.