This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Only jealous and bitter people hate on COD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Only jealous and bitter people hate on COD

User Info: necro00

necro00
3 years ago#1
They hate on it, because the genre of games they like dont appeal to a lot of people and dont have good sales, and they take it out on a popular franchise. Meanwhile COD players are happy playing buying the DLC and making it one of the best selling games every year.

User Info: Omega

Omega
3 years ago#2
Cool story bro.
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

necro00
3 years ago#3
Omega posted...
Cool story bro.

Cool counter argument bro

User Info: Vs1991

Vs1991
3 years ago#4
It's a fun game to play once in a while. Some hate on it mindlessly to seem hardcore. Only thing I don't like about it is that it comes out every year with not many changes. That's why I only buy it every couple years

User Info: jrr18

jrr18
3 years ago#5
No only people with good tast in seafood hate Cod I mean compared to samon that stuff's nasty.!
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101

User Info: piazzapimper313

piazzapimper313
3 years ago#6
necro, you really are a loser man. You post on here daily, and only to troll about fps games.

User Info: reaper0123

reaper0123
3 years ago#7
I've tried the CoD series, and it really wasn't for me. To me, it honestly felt like a fresh coat of pain on an old wall. I have pretty varied tastes myself, I got racing, 3rd person shooter, action, adventure, hack n' slash, Puzzle, etc. I just really couldn't get into it. For the people that enjoy it, more power to them, but I really don't think that it deserves as high marks as it gets.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xenoriddley?feature=mhee

User Info: DarkShadowRage

DarkShadowRage
3 years ago#8
I hate COD cause it ruined the FPS genre with it's crap.

I'll stick to Quake and Unreal, CS, half-life, Red Faction, Duke Nukem 3D, Rise of the Triad(The Remake too), Serious Sam
you know, real games that require actual skill to be good in.
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.

necro00
3 years ago#9
piazzapimper313 posted...
necro, you really are a loser man. You post on here daily, and only to troll about fps games.

your jimmies rustled again?

User Info: ManOfChap

ManOfChap
3 years ago#10
necro needs this topic to feel good about himself, shame
MyWorld.eBay.com/1995z71
CoD is for little kids, BF is for grown ups.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Only jealous and bitter people hate on COD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived