This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Only jealous and bitter people hate on COD

#11necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 6:21:36 PM
ManOfChap posted...
necro needs this topic to feel good about himself, shame

says the man with COD in his sig LMAO
#12ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/13/2013 6:21:37 PM
Pewpewpewpewpew
#13RyuuHou25Posted 1/13/2013 6:21:46 PM
necro00 posted...
They hate on it, because the genre of games they like dont appeal to a lot of people and dont have good sales, and they take it out on a popular franchise. Meanwhile COD players are happy playing buying the DLC and making it one of the best selling games every year.

We're all jealous we're not sheep and buy into the same crap every year and don't go running around a map getting amazing K/D ratios and bashing other gamers for camping or other "inferior" ways of playing the game.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#14RyuuHou25Posted 1/13/2013 6:22:13 PM
necro00 posted...
They hate on it, because the genre of games they like dont appeal to a lot of people and dont have good sales, and they take it out on a popular franchise. Meanwhile COD players are happy playing buying the DLC and making it one of the best selling games every year.

We're all jealous we're not sheep and buy into the same crap every year and don't go running around a map getting amazing K/D ratios and bashing other gamers for camping or other "inferior" ways of playing the game.

Oh, and also all the smack talk. Man, I'm so jealous my games don't have tons of whiny kids smack talking every three seconds!
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#15SoaringDivePosted 1/13/2013 6:22:33 PM
It's a fact that gamers that talk about popularity of their games like Twilight, Justin Bieber, and One Direction.

TC likes One Direction.
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#16Vs1991Posted 1/13/2013 6:22:36 PM
DarkShadowRage posted...
I hate COD cause it ruined the FPS genre with it's crap.

I'll stick to Quake and Unreal, CS, half-life, Red Faction, Duke Nukem 3D, Rise of the Triad(The Remake too), Serious Sam
you know, real games that require actual skill to be good in.

Blame Epic games for that. UT3 could've been something special, but noooo they tried to appeal to the console crowd. They helped a bit with the Black Edition patch, but everyone thought F*** UT3 by then
#17necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 6:22:52 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
necro00 posted...

Oh, and also all the smack talk. Man, I'm so jealous my games don't have tons of whiny kids smack talking every three seconds!

dont like it then mute them, not hard.
#18DarkShadowRagePosted 1/13/2013 6:24:16 PM
Vs1991 posted...
DarkShadowRage posted...
I hate COD cause it ruined the FPS genre with it's crap.

I'll stick to Quake and Unreal, CS, half-life, Red Faction, Duke Nukem 3D, Rise of the Triad(The Remake too), Serious Sam
you know, real games that require actual skill to be good in.

Blame Epic games for that. UT3 could've been something special, but noooo they tried to appeal to the console crowd. They helped a bit with the Black Edition patch, but everyone thought F*** UT3 by then

UT3 was okay, but it sadly died way too fast :/ I have it on the PC though people still play surprisingly but they play more on UT99 and 2k4
---
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.
#19xhelplessxPosted 1/13/2013 6:24:49 PM
I'm just happy to here necro likes a game it seems like all he does is complain.
#20ExtremeLightPosted 1/13/2013 6:25:07 PM
Whatever happened to just liking this game?
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!