This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Only jealous and bitter people hate on COD

#51Nightmare637Posted 1/13/2013 10:23:50 PM
necro00 posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
ok....no one likes buying DLC.

I don't care what games you like, no one "likes buying it"

Look at the DLC sales for COD very high

Doesen't mean they like buying it, and I would like to see the DLC sales.

Do you have a source?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#52RoxasANobodyPosted 1/13/2013 10:24:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#53kcypher2000Posted 1/13/2013 10:29:04 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
necro00 posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

Do you have a source?

If you don't think the DLC for CoD sold well then you are just delusional. Btw under your pointless logic no one likes buying anything. I am sure everyone would rather get something for free so why even mention it.
#54Nightmare637Posted 1/13/2013 10:31:49 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
necro00 posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

Do you have a source?

If you don't think the DLC for CoD sold well then you are just delusional. Btw under your pointless logic no one likes buying anything. I am sure everyone would rather get something for free so why even mention it.

He said in the OP that people found enjoyment out of buying DLC.

I never said it diden't sell well I was asking for a source to the overall sales that he told me to look at.

and no need to be snippy no one is badmouthing the game.
---
#55kcypher2000Posted 1/13/2013 10:33:09 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
necro00 posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

Do you have a source?

He said in the OP that people found enjoyment out of buying DLC.

I never said it diden't sell well I was asking for a source to the overall sales that he told me to look at.

and no need to be snippy no one is badmouthing the game.

You are being too technical. He obviously means enjoyment from the DLC. Not that they got aroused from the cash transaction.
#56Nightmare637Posted 1/13/2013 10:36:52 PM
you never know when it comes to Gamefaqs.

I've seen some strange people on here.
---
#57RoxasANobodyPosted 1/13/2013 10:37:15 PM
necro00 posted...
They hate on it, because the genre of games they like dont appeal to a lot of people and dont have good sales, and they take it out on a popular franchise. Meanwhile COD players are happy playing buying the DLC and making it one of the best selling games every year.

You want people to develop a counter argument when your argument simply consists of "This is why I think people hate on Call of Duty, so it's correct." Pfft.
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#58blitz-boy11Posted 1/13/2013 10:57:49 PM
I don't really hate it per say I just no longer have interest in the series. The online gameplay is remotely the same and has changed very little. The single player campaign were at times worth playing but tend to feel like an overpriced action movie. GG to anyone who enjoys playing it, play what you want people regardless of what others say
---
PSN: Hiroshima711
#59ymdasePosted 1/13/2013 11:00:07 PM
necro00 posted...
They hate on it, because the genre of games they like dont appeal to a lot of people and dont have good sales, and they take it out on a popular franchise. Meanwhile COD players are happy playing buying the DLC and making it one of the best selling games every year.

agree
#60Erupt50Posted 1/13/2013 11:03:02 PM
necro00 posted...

Yep I agree with you. They can hate all they want. Fact is out of the 10 top selling games of 2012, 2 of them are call of duty games(including number 1) so obviously they're doing something right.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50