This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Only jealous and bitter people hate on COD

#71BrutalBrockenPosted 1/14/2013 2:03:57 AM
BaseChouGoku posted...
piazzapimper313 posted...
necro, you really are a loser man. You post on here daily, and only to troll about fps games.

Well thats not true, he trolls about lots of other stuff too! Don't forget when he was trying to convince everyone that he's 26, but the kids at his school were telling him theres a cord to modify his Xbox to play Xbox 360 games, or the time he accidently peed on his PS3, or the time he went into detail describing how he wears diapers when he plays CoD so he doesnt have to leave his room, and the list goes on. So lets be fair at least he's an original troll.
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#72PHEEliNUXPosted 1/14/2013 2:11:37 AM
Because CoD Games are almost identical to each other, And CoD's community is the least mature i ever saw
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#73ChaingunmasterPosted 1/14/2013 2:22:22 AM
Guys, leave necro alone, this topic is all he's got.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#74Nirvanas_NoxPosted 1/14/2013 2:28:48 AM
reaper0123 posted...
I've tried the CoD series, and it really wasn't for me. To me, it honestly felt like a fresh coat of pain on an old wall. I have pretty varied tastes myself, I got racing, 3rd person shooter, action, adventure, hack n' slash, Puzzle, etc. I just really couldn't get into it. For the people that enjoy it, more power to them, but I really don't think that it deserves as high marks as it gets.

---
My business isnt your business so unless your my thong, dont be up my ass.
#75Bat178Posted 1/14/2013 2:34:50 AM
fvzz posted...
i have to partially agree with necro actually; in that CoD receives too much hate. from a critical standpoint, no one can deny that mw2 was a very important shooter for current gen consoles. it really built upon mw, and many series are trying to recapture certain qualities it has/created. a lot of people hate on CoD and dont realize that without it, the fps bar wouldnt have raised.

that being said, its activisions fault for over saturating the market with half a** reiterations. thats how they killed tony hawk and guitar hero, so it shouldnt be a huge surprise.

They weren't hating CoD until MW2. That is when Activision fired the original IW, and then got lazy and started pumping out the same game year after year with a different coat of paint.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#76gamestop27Posted 1/14/2013 2:41:42 AM
I don't hate it, it's an FPS, a genre I find boring. My issue with cod is the negative influence the franchise has had on the industry. Everyone wants to homogenize their games to be a heavily scripted shooter attempting to imitate a Hollywood action movie along with multiplayer and the fans want every goddamn game to be like this.

I hate it when a conversation about games takes place at work or school because to my peers games means cod(or skyrim); nothing else exists to them. I try not to join in by not saying anything, but they notice I'm the only one that hasn't said anything, so they ask. And when I mention anything that's not cod or skyrim everyone looks at me like there's snot hanging 3 feet down my nose.

I also hate the shoddy dlc practices that the half-witted fans eat up.
---
Evolution is not true, I've had a dog for 14 years and its still a dog no change into a cat.~XTrEaMkILlA227
#77BrutalBrockenPosted 1/14/2013 2:42:32 AM
Chaingunmaster posted...
Guys, leave necro alone, this topic is all he's got.

if only that were true, he's expanding and he's reached the Xbox 360 boards. Its only a matter of time before we have a dozen kids crying that they are Premium Gamers like Necro00
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#78zooknutPosted 1/14/2013 2:43:27 AM
man I freaking love cod especially MW2 I don't care what these nerdy rpg lovers say... go play ff instead of hating on cod for a change yo
#79ZBug_Posted 1/14/2013 3:21:58 AM
jrr18 posted...
No only people with good tast in seafood hate Cod I mean compared to samon that stuff's nasty.!

then you aren't preparing your cod properly.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#80necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 11:53:16 AM
bump