This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Only jealous and bitter people hate on COD

#81BaseChouGokuPosted 1/14/2013 12:58:21 PM
Chaingunmaster posted...
Guys, leave necro alone, this topic is all he's got.

He just made another one, trying to knock on Binary Domain

Yes he's that desperate
#82EnclavePosted 1/14/2013 1:01:30 PM
One reason people hate on COD and FPS in general is because of the impact it's had on games even outside it's own genre. Look at what it's done to RPGs for example. Suddenly RPGs are almost always made as a FPS now.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#83BaseChouGokuPosted 1/14/2013 1:02:11 PM
Enclave posted...
One reason people hate on COD and FPS in general is because of the impact it's had on games even outside it's own genre. Look at what it's done to RPGs for example. Suddenly RPGs are almost always made as a FPS now.

yes
#84theshovellerPosted 1/14/2013 1:04:51 PM
I don't lke Call of Duty since it's heavily based on competitive multiplayer deathmatch. I prefer co-op. Also, I'm not a big fan of realistic military plots and such. That said, I don't "hate on it" - I just don't like it, and leave it at that.
#85Gryffindor1Posted 1/14/2013 1:43:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#86dark trunksPosted 1/14/2013 1:45:03 PM
I don't hate cod. I just prefer salmon.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#87Gryffindor1Posted 1/14/2013 1:53:19 PM
It shows people are sheep for a game that relies on massive hype and marketing to sell and is recycled and takes zero skill to play.
#88hockeybub89Posted 1/14/2013 1:56:25 PM
It shows people are sheep for a game that relies on massive hype and marketing to sell and is recycled and takes zero skill to play.

People that love Japanese games are sheep. The developers rely on bright colors, large-breasted women, and the fact they are foreign to sell these games that take zero skill to play.

It's really easy to make sweeping, ignorant arguments.
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica
#89Gryffindor1Posted 1/14/2013 1:58:42 PM
hockeybub89 posted...

People that love Japanese games are sheep. The developers rely on bright colors, large-breasted women, and the fact they are foreign to sell these games that take zero skill to play.

It's really easy to make sweeping, ignorant arguments.

Except I'm right.
#90hyperskate65Posted 1/14/2013 4:13:51 PM
I mean, in no way can someone just not enjoy FPS and so they genuinely find no appeal in CoD.

No, of course not.
---
his comparison suggests we're closet african americans.
PSN BlahblahUnicornx 3rd General UMvC3 Heroes