This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The PS move controller warnings are so damn obnoxious

#1tangnetsPosted 1/13/2013 6:55:12 PM
goddammit, you wouldn't be able to tell from my posts, but I actually am smart enough to not hit the lamp in my room when playing. You know what? I don't even have a f***ing PS move. No one has a f***ing ps move. I just wanted to play some resistance 3.

what the fudge. and if you're going to make a mandatory warning screen, at least make it look nice. not some hideous gray blob of words and diagrams

this is supposed to be a man's console. I sold my wii because i'm not a damn 7 year old. I don't need warnings for everything I f***ing do. And thanks Sony for putting a warning screen when I first boot up the system. I don't know how I got by the first 2 years of owning this thing without blowing it up.

yes I am that pretentious to complain about this. no I can't wait the 4 seconds it takes to go past the warnings. This is affecting my enjoyment of this console and now I partake in more constructive activities such as jogging and scrapbooking
---
-------MISSION--------
--ACCOMPLISHED--
#2killakPosted 1/13/2013 6:56:17 PM
you really are up yourself.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#3mogar002Posted 1/13/2013 6:56:22 PM
Sony doesn't know how smart you are, if they read your posts they probably wouldn't even believe you.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#4ExtremeLightPosted 1/13/2013 6:57:41 PM
So ur upset at the games that give you 30 second warnings... k.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#5cirkmetroidPosted 1/13/2013 7:25:12 PM
They didn't have to be so damn bright though! I mean, that crap hurts your eyes if you're playing in a dark room. You set up the tv brightness for when you're playing a game, which is nowhere near that bright...and that ps move warning comes on and blinds you.

Oh, but I'm sure you'll tell me to just close my eyes, and stop complaining about it.
---
PSN: Cirkustanz
.....still refusing to give up hope of another Legacy of Kain game. Or at least an HD remake.
#6BeknessPosted 1/13/2013 7:26:35 PM
Should have warned me before entering your topic tbqh. I nearly bumped over the lamp
---
And I'm gonna keep on lovin' you, Cause it's the only thing I wanna do, I don't wanna sleep, I just wanna keep on lovin' you
#7killakPosted 1/13/2013 7:29:38 PM
They didn't have to be so damn bright though! I mean, that crap hurts your eyes if you're playing in a dark room. You set up the tv brightness for when you're playing a game, which is nowhere near that bright...and that ps move warning comes on and blinds you.

When it comes to somebody suing them for busting a lamp with their controller, it has to be clear as day to anybody with functioning eyes......and that exclused those without the best of sight
---
My instant game collection - http://tinyurl.com/dxq27an
Then after finding more games around the living room - http://tinyurl.com/bh64f4a
#8DarkShadowRagePosted 1/13/2013 7:33:58 PM
tangnets posted...
goddammit, you wouldn't be able to tell from my posts, but I actually am smart enough to not hit the lamp in my room when playing. You know what? I don't even have a f***ing PS move. No one has a f***ing ps move. I just wanted to play some resistance 3.

what the fudge. and if you're going to make a mandatory warning screen, at least make it look nice. not some hideous gray blob of words and diagrams

this is supposed to be a man's console. I sold my wii because i'm not a damn 7 year old. I don't need warnings for everything I f***ing do. And thanks Sony for putting a warning screen when I first boot up the system. I don't know how I got by the first 2 years of owning this thing without blowing it up.

yes I am that pretentious to complain about this. no I can't wait the 4 seconds it takes to go past the warnings. This is affecting my enjoyment of this console and now I partake in more constructive activities such as jogging and scrapbooking

Lol'd so hard
---
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.
#9zyrax2301Posted 1/13/2013 8:08:35 PM
I'm with you TC. I hate how everything needs to be retard-retardant these days.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.