This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Official DmC reviews topic

#21mcsmellingtonPosted 1/14/2013 1:36:22 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
EGM is the same publication that gave Final Fantasy X a 6...

Everyone can tell that something fishy is going on. DmC a 9.5? No way in hell. These are obviously paid off. This isn't some massive off-the-walls conspiracy theory, either. It's just obvious.

A publication gave a mediocre JRPG an appropriate score?? That's shocking, that is.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#22theofficefan99Posted 1/14/2013 1:38:54 AM
mcsmellington posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Everyone can tell that something fishy is going on. DmC a 9.5? No way in hell. These are obviously paid off. This isn't some massive off-the-walls conspiracy theory, either. It's just obvious.

A publication gave a mediocre JRPG an appropriate score?? That's shocking, that is.

Final Fantasy X has a 92 on Metacritic which was actually earned, and the reception from the regular gamers was overwhelmingly positive to boot, so no, it's not mediocre. Nice try, though.

Dissing a game for people with taste like FFX and then praising a game for tasteless gamers like DmC doesn't make you look too bright, BTW.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#23CrimsonGear80(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:40:45 AM
Dissing a game for people with taste like FFX and then praising a game for tasteless gamers like DmC doesn't make you look too bright, BTW.

no, what isn't too bright is going into every topic on the DmC board that mentions a review and saying it was paid off. Makes you look like a butt-hurt child.

Here's a shocking course of action: if you don't like the game, IGNORE IT.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#24jubjub360Posted 1/14/2013 1:41:19 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
mcsmellington posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Final Fantasy X has a 92 on Metacritic which was actually earned, and the reception from the regular gamers was overwhelmingly positive to boot, so no, it's not mediocre. Nice try, though.

Lol hypocrite.

Also two different people from EGM reviewed both games. Person A reviewed DXHR and someone else reviewed DMC. Good fail though.
#25jubjub360Posted 1/14/2013 1:43:13 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...

no, what isn't too bright is going into every topic on the DmC board that mentions a review and saying it was paid off. Makes you look like a butt-hurt child.

Here's a shocking course of action: if you don't like the game, IGNORE IT.

That's be too hard for him though.
#26JahkeemyorkPosted 1/14/2013 1:45:46 AM
Though no article Edge Magazine gave the game an 8. Edge is usually strict with scores (and has been infamous for being strict)
#27lebronwadeboshPosted 1/14/2013 1:46:19 AM
8.4 avg..
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, FarCry(2004), Gears of War
#28mcsmellingtonPosted 1/14/2013 1:48:30 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
mcsmellington posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Hang on, where did I praise DmC? You must be seeing things. Although I would much rather play it than a FF

And by your logic, GTA4 is one of the best games ever, along with many of the Call of Duty's. Would you agree with that?

In all fairness though, its not FFX's fault its so mediocre, its a trapping of the genre.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#29theofficefan99Posted 1/14/2013 1:57:02 AM
I never said I cared about looking credible or good to DmC fans.

I just want to state the obvious that these people are being paid off. It doesn't take rocket science to figure it out.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#30CrimsonGear80(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:58:27 AM
I just want to state the obvious that these people are being paid off. It doesn't take rocket science to figure it out.

and I can state that JFK was shot on the grassy knoll by space aliens from venus, but it doesn't make me sound less crazy.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif