This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Official DmC reviews topic

#31theofficefan99Posted 1/14/2013 1:59:09 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
I just want to state the obvious that these people are being paid off. It doesn't take rocket science to figure it out.

and I can state that JFK was shot on the grassy knoll by space aliens from venus, but it doesn't make me sound less crazy.

It's DmC. Does this game scream "quality" to you? One good look at it and the answer is clearly "no."
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#32jubjub360Posted 1/14/2013 1:59:18 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
I never said I cared about looking credible or good to DmC fans.

I just want to state the obvious that these people are being paid off. It doesn't take rocket science to figure it out.

ITP: I don't agree to the review scores so surely they must be paid off. There's no way people can have an opinion different from mine!
#33jubjub360Posted 1/14/2013 2:00:04 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

and I can state that JFK was shot on the grassy knoll by space aliens from venus, but it doesn't make me sound less crazy.

It's DmC. Does this game scream "quality" to you? One good look at it and the answer is clearly "no."

Looks better than DMC4
#34OrangeSchweesePosted 1/14/2013 2:01:52 AM
Still don't understand the hate for this game.

The genre it's part of hasn't gone anywhere, btw.
#35CrimsonGear80(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 2:02:03 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

You trying to tell me what to think now buster? yeah, you are clearly extremely crazy if you think you can do that.

I liked the demo, I've enjoyed previous Ninja Theory games, this game is and will be a quality game. and it looks like I'm in the majority in thinking that way. Tough for you.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#36theofficefan99Posted 1/14/2013 2:03:51 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

You trying to tell me what to think now buster? yeah, you are clearly extremely crazy if you think you can do that.

I liked the demo, I've enjoyed previous Ninja Theory games, this game is and will be a quality game. and it looks like I'm in the majority in thinking that way. Tough for you.

Majority? We'll see with this game's sales figures and the fan reception.

No offense but if you enjoyed the demo, you have no taste. Just being honest.

And with that, I'm leaving this topic until tomorrow.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#37jubjub360Posted 1/14/2013 2:04:32 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

At least he knows when he lost.
#38OrangeSchweesePosted 1/14/2013 2:06:45 AM
theofficefan99 posted...

What gives anyone the right to say things like this?
#39SophisticationPosted 1/14/2013 2:08:12 AM
What if I told you all games are scored by one place and then passed down through the ranks with a "do not deviate from this score more than 1 point either way" memo attached to it?
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#40theofficefan99Posted 1/14/2013 2:08:22 AM
jubjub360 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

At least he knows when he lost.

How did I lose? 0_o This isn't even an argument. The review scores are positive, and they're being paid off. This isn't a huge conspiracy theory, nor is it unheard of in the gaming industry. The game has been met with an insane amount of hatred and these reviews are just damage control. The game will most likely still be met with immense hatred and it probably won't sell well at all.

I don't really care about this game, either way. I've never been a huge fan of DMC but the demo for this game in particular was craptastical and Tameem is an ass and this game getting positive review scores is just going to make video games look worse than they already do, which is my main gripe towards this whole thing. I really don't care about it, though.

If you're looking forward to this game, good for you, but this game is definitely tasteless.
---