This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now that DmC reviews are in, will you be buying the game now?

#21AnthonM2Posted 1/14/2013 11:06:08 AM
Many of us are boycotting the game even if it gets perfect scores, the characters look awful, they killed the atmosphere of DMC, the market is full of western games, can't they leave DMC alone.
#22true_gamer80Posted 1/14/2013 11:07:40 AM
but but ppl dont care about reviwerers or their scores remember lol? I mean we've had about ten topics regarding that in the last few days lol....ppl here have minds of their own remember lol? Oh wait thats just in those topics where ppl pretend this site or themselves are something they are not...actual gamers with minds of their own lol....
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#23PhaseSlaethePosted 1/14/2013 11:08:36 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
but but ppl dont care about reviwerers or their scores remember lol? I mean we've had about ten topics regarding that in the last few days lol....ppl here have minds of their own remember lol? Oh wait thats just in those topics where ppl pretend this site or themselves are something they are not...actual gamers with minds of their own lol....

Can you stop.

You are acting like the majority do.

They don't. Maybe 4 people have posted review topics, and those are usually the White Knights for DmC.
#24DragoonGriffithPosted 1/14/2013 11:09:51 AM
Getting DmC?
Wait, let me think:

http://i.imgur.com/5l2La.png

No.
---
Currently playing: CT (DS), ToR, LoZ:WW.
#25true_gamer80Posted 1/14/2013 11:17:22 AM(edited)
AnthonM2 posted...
Many of us are boycotting the game even if it gets perfect scores, the characters look awful, they killed the atmosphere of DMC, the market is full of western games, can't they leave DMC alone.

good thin theres actual gamers out there who care more about....I dont know.... gameplay and actually getting to experince a game over hating soomething to the point of a boycott simply cause you dont like how someone looks....sadly your the perfect example of the average GF user
---
#26true_gamer80Posted 1/14/2013 11:16:06 AM(edited)
PhaseSlaethe posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

Can you stop.

You are acting like the majority do.

They don't. Maybe 4 people have posted review topics, and those are usually the White Knights for DmC.

you jk?, the reason I keep bringig this up is cause those topics were filled....filled with ppl in each and everyone of these topics lol....come on man lol....and those werent even directly about DMC at all, they were just tlaking in general....

Im sorry when the vast majority of ppl act one way daily and the pretend they dont in a single topic when talking about having a mind of your own/following reviewers...ya, Im going to keep bringing it up lol....its hilarious
---
#27cavebear56Posted 1/14/2013 11:12:58 AM
No.

Never liked the series. Played and enjoyed 1 but to make a series based around an emo white haired (now black haired) guy never appealed to me.

The gameplay always seemed solid but that wasn't enough to keep me around with a bland story and stereotypical "too cool for school!" dude.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#28Rennik RepotsirPosted 1/14/2013 11:18:11 AM
No; the demo didn't impress me...
---
FREE BUMP!!!
The person above suffers from IAD.</post>
#29BaseChouGokuPosted 1/14/2013 11:18:54 AM
true_lamer80 posted...

good thin theres actual gamers out there who care more about....I dont know.... gameplay ......which actually you know what? That sucks too. Nevermind.
#30KOTRwhoopsPosted 1/14/2013 11:20:28 AM
I was never going to get it after the demo. The main thing I loved about the original 4 was the gothic atmosphere. That's gone, so I'm not interested unfortunately.
---
PLAYING - Torchlight II (PC), Walking Dead (360), Okami HD (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns