This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why do ppl insist on using drugs when playing video games to enhance the experi-

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. why do ppl insist on using drugs when playing video games to enhance the experi-

User Info: howdyneighbor25

howdyneighbor25
4 years ago#1
-ence?

i always hear, oh ull love journey, just make sure to play it after smoking from my friends.
imo video games shuld be enjoyed without drugs. now i will admit i have never tried drugs but i have enjoyed many games without them. fallout and call of duty mw2 had me in a state of mind where i culd appreciate the game without being under the influence. thats how u know a game is good imo. isnt that the point too? to make u feel like u r in a different state of mind when playing? immersion some wuld call it? i dunno what are ur thoughts?
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
4 years ago#2
Thanks to you, I have this horrible bloody mess on the floor from these empty sockets where my eyes used to be!
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#3
You need to be on drugs to enjoy journey. Yeah, I could believe that.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: DefYouth

DefYouth
4 years ago#4
howdyneighbor25 posted...
-ence?

i always hear, oh ull love journey, just make sure to play it after smoking from my friends.
imo video games shuld be enjoyed without drugs. now i will admit i have never tried drugs but i have enjoyed many games without them. fallout and call of duty mw2 had me in a state of mind where i culd appreciate the game without being under the influence. thats how u know a game is good imo. isnt that the point too? to make u feel like u r in a different state of mind when playing? immersion some wuld call it? i dunno what are ur thoughts?

You liked Fallout? Wait 'til you try Fallout...on weed.
I know that this is vitriol, no solution spleen-venting, but I feel better having screamed, don't you?

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
4 years ago#5
TC, you type like you're the one on drugs. Either that, or you need to go back to school.
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD

User Info: Shineboxer

Shineboxer
4 years ago#6
only deadbeats use recreational drugs.
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD

User Info: VenomREC

VenomREC
4 years ago#7
Mass effect killed gaming for me, I can't enjoy any games with out something to intoxicate me.
DBZ BT3 [4941-4539-7422]
Psn:venomreq

User Info: howdyneighbor25

howdyneighbor25
4 years ago#8
toadieman posted...
You need to be on drugs to enjoy journey. Yeah, I could believe that.

thats what im saying! LOL!
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh

User Info: EricCrapton

EricCrapton
4 years ago#9
Drugs make everything better
Freddy Mercury is my husband!

User Info: hockeybub89

hockeybub89
4 years ago#10
VenomREC posted...
Mass effect killed gaming for me, I can't enjoy any games with out something to intoxicate me.

Man, you must have REALLY hated the ending.
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. why do ppl insist on using drugs when playing video games to enhance the experi-

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived