This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why do ppl insist on using drugs when playing video games to enhance the experi-

#1howdyneighbor25Posted 1/14/2013 3:34:48 PM
-ence?

i always hear, oh ull love journey, just make sure to play it after smoking from my friends.
imo video games shuld be enjoyed without drugs. now i will admit i have never tried drugs but i have enjoyed many games without them. fallout and call of duty mw2 had me in a state of mind where i culd appreciate the game without being under the influence. thats how u know a game is good imo. isnt that the point too? to make u feel like u r in a different state of mind when playing? immersion some wuld call it? i dunno what are ur thoughts?
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#2RyuuHou25Posted 1/14/2013 3:36:21 PM
Thanks to you, I have this horrible bloody mess on the floor from these empty sockets where my eyes used to be!
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3toadiemanPosted 1/14/2013 3:36:36 PM
You need to be on drugs to enjoy journey. Yeah, I could believe that.
---
PSN: toadieman
#4DefYouthPosted 1/14/2013 3:38:18 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
-ence?

i always hear, oh ull love journey, just make sure to play it after smoking from my friends.
imo video games shuld be enjoyed without drugs. now i will admit i have never tried drugs but i have enjoyed many games without them. fallout and call of duty mw2 had me in a state of mind where i culd appreciate the game without being under the influence. thats how u know a game is good imo. isnt that the point too? to make u feel like u r in a different state of mind when playing? immersion some wuld call it? i dunno what are ur thoughts?

You liked Fallout? Wait 'til you try Fallout...on weed.
---
I know that this is vitriol, no solution spleen-venting, but I feel better having screamed, don't you?
#5Stanger5150Posted 1/14/2013 3:38:50 PM
TC, you type like you're the one on drugs. Either that, or you need to go back to school.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#6ShineboxerPosted 1/14/2013 3:39:55 PM
only deadbeats use recreational drugs.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#7VenomRECPosted 1/14/2013 3:40:04 PM
Mass effect killed gaming for me, I can't enjoy any games with out something to intoxicate me.
---
DBZ BT3 [4941-4539-7422]
Psn:venomreq
#8howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 3:57:51 PM
toadieman posted...
You need to be on drugs to enjoy journey. Yeah, I could believe that.

thats what im saying! LOL!
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#9EricCraptonPosted 1/14/2013 4:06:05 PM
Drugs make everything better
---
Freddy Mercury is my husband!
#10hockeybub89Posted 1/14/2013 4:08:01 PM
VenomREC posted...
Mass effect killed gaming for me, I can't enjoy any games with out something to intoxicate me.

Man, you must have REALLY hated the ending.
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica