This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Went to gamestop today

#1jubjub360Posted 1/14/2013 5:12:37 PM
Just to look around. Saw the Strategy guide stand and thought "Why the hell not?" Saw a Dark Souls Official guide and saw the price: $4.98. Awesome!

Got to the register and they used my Power up card, and I walked out of there with a two dollar guide.

Even better: It was unopened!
#2CorathTheHungPosted 1/14/2013 5:14:03 PM
Good grab. The Dark Souls guide is a beauty.
#3jubjub360(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:14:58 PM
CorathTheHung posted...
Good grab. The Dark Souls guide is a beauty.

Oh yeah. I'm practically salivating over it. Or maybe it's because I'm hungry... eh doesn't matter, it's still awesome!
#4Still__RippinPosted 1/14/2013 5:16:13 PM
I hope you were seeing of the games I listed on your topic yesterday were in stock :P
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#5RyuuHou25Posted 1/14/2013 5:16:16 PM
Nice
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#6jubjub360(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:18:22 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
I hope you were seeing of the games I listed on your topic yesterday were in stock :P

It pisses me off! They had nothing really in there!

Rippin, I didn't even see your post until now. I promise I'll add them to the list though. Yes I had a list.
#7Still__RippinPosted 1/14/2013 5:20:00 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

Rippin, I didn't even see your post until now. I promise I'll add them to the list though. Yes I had a list.

Lol, everyone has a list. I tried to give a good variety, all personal favorites of mine too.
---
#8jubjub360(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:20:57 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

Lol, everyone has a list. I tried to give a good variety, all personal favorites of mine too.

Next paycheck, if I can spare anything towards my entertainment budget, I'll definitely be picking up some games though. Might even the games you've recommended.
#9Still__RippinPosted 1/14/2013 5:23:45 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

Next paycheck, if I can spare anything towards my entertainment budget, I'll definitely be picking up some games though. Might even the games you've recommended.

They are all high quality games and I can't recommend Sacred 2 enough lol. If you do play on PC that's the best place to play it. Console version has a few bugs and never got the dlc.
---
#10jubjub360(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:08:14 PM
Hey CR codes are in the guide. That's pretty neato.