This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Went to gamestop today

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Went to gamestop today

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
4 years ago#1
Just to look around. Saw the Strategy guide stand and thought "Why the hell not?" Saw a Dark Souls Official guide and saw the price: $4.98. Awesome!

Got to the register and they used my Power up card, and I walked out of there with a two dollar guide.

Even better: It was unopened!

User Info: CorathTheHung

CorathTheHung
4 years ago#2
Good grab. The Dark Souls guide is a beauty.

jubjub360
4 years ago#3
CorathTheHung posted...
Good grab. The Dark Souls guide is a beauty.

Oh yeah. I'm practically salivating over it. Or maybe it's because I'm hungry... eh doesn't matter, it's still awesome!

User Info: Still__Rippin

Still__Rippin
4 years ago#4
I hope you were seeing of the games I listed on your topic yesterday were in stock :P
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
4 years ago#5
Nice
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB

jubjub360
4 years ago#6
Still__Rippin posted...
I hope you were seeing of the games I listed on your topic yesterday were in stock :P

It pisses me off! They had nothing really in there!

Rippin, I didn't even see your post until now. I promise I'll add them to the list though. Yes I had a list.

Still__Rippin
4 years ago#7
jubjub360 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

Rippin, I didn't even see your post until now. I promise I'll add them to the list though. Yes I had a list.

Lol, everyone has a list. I tried to give a good variety, all personal favorites of mine too.

jubjub360
4 years ago#8
Still__Rippin posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

Lol, everyone has a list. I tried to give a good variety, all personal favorites of mine too.

Next paycheck, if I can spare anything towards my entertainment budget, I'll definitely be picking up some games though. Might even the games you've recommended.

Still__Rippin
4 years ago#9
jubjub360 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

Next paycheck, if I can spare anything towards my entertainment budget, I'll definitely be picking up some games though. Might even the games you've recommended.

They are all high quality games and I can't recommend Sacred 2 enough lol. If you do play on PC that's the best place to play it. Console version has a few bugs and never got the dlc.

jubjub360
4 years ago#10
Hey CR codes are in the guide. That's pretty neato.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Went to gamestop today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived