This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OMG! Emo Dante laugh at real Dante in this easter egg!!! not fake!!!

#111RayconPosted 1/15/2013 12:43:03 AM
Wii_kid_bf2142 posted...
My name, by the way, is Tameem. But you can call me Tameem the franchise killer. Has a nice ring to it don't you think?

XD
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#112BaseChouGokuPosted 1/15/2013 1:08:46 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
If it wasn't for them, he wouldn't be able to even have a chance at a reboot

Actually no, Capcom gave him the chance at a reboot. The "fans" gave him death threats and insults on his game that none of them played based off of black, short hair.

Its indirect not direct. No fans no DMC games past the first one. No DMC games, no DmC.
#113kingrat2314Posted 1/15/2013 1:15:52 AM
BaseChouGoku posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

Actually no, Capcom gave him the chance at a reboot. The "fans" gave him death threats and insults on his game that none of them played based off of black, short hair.

Its indirect not direct. No fans no DMC games past the first one. No DMC games, no DmC.

HURR.

This topic cements it. The DmC haters are, by and large, complete dolts.
---
Yep, I'm a guy! teehee <3
#114mcsmellingtonPosted 1/15/2013 1:16:43 AM
Haha fair play. If I were them I'd put a little dig at the whiners too. The amount of hate they've gotten is completely unnecessary.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#115BaseChouGokuPosted 1/15/2013 1:18:23 AM
kingrat2314 posted...
BaseChouGoku posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

HURR.

This topic cements it. The DmC haters are, by and large, complete dolts.

Don't be an idiot. That's simple logic. Successful sales build a fanbase which enables sequels which enables the chance of a reboot. If you can't understand that, then it's you that is the complete dolt.
#116LittleYamiPosted 1/15/2013 1:28:50 AM
A.U. Dante should grow his hair out. He looks really good with medium length hair.
#117Pinoy441Posted 1/15/2013 1:29:33 AM
Considering this game is in an Alternate Universe which has and is in no way related to the regular DMC series, still don't get the hate for it.
---
*grabs popcorn*
#118EseenuzPosted 1/15/2013 1:33:10 AM
why make fun of the fans though?
#119Vivi0198Posted 1/15/2013 1:39:04 AM
I swear to God, DmC just Leveled Up in my eyes.
Great Easter Egg lol.

This. I have only played 4 but that was hilarious and awesome.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#120SythisTaruPosted 1/15/2013 2:20:38 AM
Devil May Cry isn't even a well known game series, why do people care so much...