This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OMG! Emo Dante laugh at real Dante in this easter egg!!! not fake!!!

#121Ghetto_ninjaPosted 1/15/2013 3:30:50 AM
this game is set to fail no wonder they are desperate
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
#122Elements012894Posted 1/15/2013 3:31:03 AM
That made me realize how similar Dante looks to his original.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#123Ghetto_ninjaPosted 1/15/2013 3:34:36 AM
Yeah if the original smoked Meth and became hardcore Emo
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
#124BlackMetalisWarPosted 1/15/2013 3:58:02 AM
Ghetto_ninja posted...

In the end they both look like sissies. Hardly a difference between the two...
---
Deathcore is garbage.
#125Rebel_DantePosted 1/15/2013 4:01:08 AM
Pinoy441 posted...
Considering this game is in an Alternate Universe which has and is in no way related to the regular DMC series, still don't get the hate for it.

Mainly because there's a chance that if this universe succeeds, the old one will no longer be supported.

It's not (always) that people hate the new DmC, its that they don't want to lose the chance of seeing DMC5.
#126Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/15/2013 4:15:36 AM
I love how the ignorant fanboys keep referring to the new Dante as "emo" Dante as if it's actually a cool & funny joke, and even though the original Dante is more "emo" - or more closer to the vague definition of the internet's usage of the term.

The original Dante has mid-length hair and has undergone more tragic events that have crippled his social skills - giving him many deep emotional issues, which he hides behind the facade of wise-cracking arrogance. He's forever alone and owns his own desolate bar, where he commonly sits and just eats pizza and drinks beer on his own (signs of inner depression). He dresses rebellious and plays an electric guitar, which would be considered traits of your average "emo" in the minds of your average internet monkeys. Even his colours scream out "I want to a hipster".

New Dante dresses normally, has a typical haircut and is a hooligan like a lot of people his age today.
#127Banjo2553Posted 1/15/2013 10:08:29 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I love how the ignorant fanboys keep referring to the new Dante as "emo" Dante as if it's actually a cool & funny joke, and even though the original Dante is more "emo" - or more closer to the vague definition of the internet's usage of the term.

The original Dante has mid-length hair and has undergone more tragic events that have crippled his social skills - giving him many deep emotional issues, which he hides behind the facade of wise-cracking arrogance. He's forever alone and owns his own desolate bar, where he commonly sits and just eats pizza and drinks beer on his own (signs of inner depression). He dresses rebellious and plays an electric guitar, which would be considered traits of your average "emo" in the minds of your average internet monkeys. Even his colours scream out "I want to a hipster".

New Dante dresses normally, has a typical haircut and is a hooligan like a lot of people his age today.

This is pretty true. That and the topic says New Dante laughs at the old Dante when he didn't even chuckle. Overreaction to the point of making things up.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#128RampantBlattPosted 1/15/2013 10:10:11 AM
BlackMetalisWar posted...
Ghetto_ninja posted...

In the end they both look like sissies. Hardly a difference between the two...

How is that the case at all?

New one sure, but the old one a sissy? Are you Randy Savage, or just full of ****?
#129RollingCradlePosted 1/15/2013 10:13:50 AM
Wow that looked awesome, can't wait to rock it on PC at 60fps baby.
#130BaseChouGokuPosted 1/15/2013 10:25:08 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...

That's not emo. An emo person does not display a cocky sense of overconfidence.