This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OMG! Emo Dante laugh at real Dante in this easter egg!!! not fake!!!

#21Stanger5150Posted 1/14/2013 7:09:07 PM
IChangedMyName posted...
wstfld posted...
That just show how childish and immature Tameen is when its come to take critics professionally.

Why did this game whip up such a frenzy among the weeabos? Castlevania didn't get this much hate, did it?

Oh boy, CV:LoS does get a lot, A LOT of hate.

But the CV fanbase itself is completely divided 3-ways. Metroidvania vs. Classic CV vs. 3D CV

Not always. I've been a Castlevania fan since the 80s, and I love all three styles. My favorite classic style game is Castlevania II, my favorite "MetroidVania" is Harmony of Dissonance, and my favorite 3D one is Lament of Innocence.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#22ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/14/2013 7:10:38 PM
DrGonzo615 posted...
SonicNash posted...
That just show how childish and immature Tameen is when its come to take critics professionally.

Lol that's rich considering the only people who "criticized" the new dmc were whiney fanboys butthurt over "emo dante"

That's what the fanboys like to believe.

People were complaining because the game is a few steps down from the older entries.
#23RoxasANobodyPosted 1/14/2013 7:11:05 PM
SonicNash posted...
They complained in a civilized way, they didn't send him death threat.

LOLOLOL

Except that they did receive death threats.
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#24IChangedMyNamePosted 1/14/2013 7:11:51 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
IChangedMyName posted...
wstfld posted...

Why did this game whip up such a frenzy among the weeabos? Castlevania didn't get this much hate, did it?

Oh boy, CV:LoS does get a lot, A LOT of hate.

But the CV fanbase itself is completely divided 3-ways. Metroidvania vs. Classic CV vs. 3D CV

Not always. I've been a Castlevania fan since the 80s, and I love all three styles. My favorite classic style game is Castlevania II, my favorite "MetroidVania" is Harmony of Dissonance, and my favorite 3D one is Lament of Innocence.

Well sure, there are people like us who just enjoy a good game when we see it, but as a fan can you deny that this doesn't exist in the CV fanbase?

I also like an entry or two from all the different styles of CV but the biggest debate between the CV fans is which is better and why.

CV classic fans tell the Metroidvania fans that the games are copypasta and both fanbases tell the 3D CV fans they have a cheap GOW clone.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#25zyrax2301Posted 1/14/2013 7:12:02 PM
That was a pretty tasteful little joke.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#26wstfldPosted 1/14/2013 7:13:11 PM
DrGonzo615 posted...
SonicNash posted...

Lol that's rich considering the only people who "criticized" the new dmc were whiney fanboys butthurt over "emo dante"

That's what the fanboys like to believe.

People were complaining because the game is a few steps down from the older entries.

The game is out. It has good reviews. You can let go of your anger now. Go back to the usual stuff, you know like, pewpewpew, PAAGG, bald space marine, etc.
---
Last Played: FTL (9.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civilzation V, FTL
#27agrissaPosted 1/14/2013 7:18:31 PM
Oh wow that's childish.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 7
#28albanianx1Posted 1/14/2013 7:18:35 PM
I lol'ed, that was pretty hilarious :P
---
Bayern Munich is the strongest club in the world
PSN: eaglespirit
#29killakPosted 1/14/2013 7:19:17 PM
Funny easter egg. Seriously needed after all the complaints about his look.

Now you can see what he'd look like with Platinum hair........ crappy
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#30agrissaPosted 1/14/2013 7:21:52 PM
Seriously though, why would Tameem insult the character that made the franchise possible? It's the character that made HIS game possible. Without Real Dante, Donte would never exist. Tameem would be unheard of. Ninja Theory would still be looking for a big-name publisher to take a chance on a small dev studio with no good games under its resume.

Absolutely disgusting.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 7