This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OMG! Emo Dante laugh at real Dante in this easter egg!!! not fake!!!

#31SonicNashPosted 1/14/2013 7:23:28 PM
agrissa posted...
Seriously though, why would Tameem insult the character that made the franchise possible? It's the character that made HIS game possible. Without Real Dante, Donte would never exist. Tameem would be unheard of. Ninja Theory would still be looking for a big-name publisher to take a chance on a small dev studio with no good games under its resume.

Absolutely disgusting.

Tameen is just childish and immature, can't do anything professionally.
#32ManuKesnaPosted 1/14/2013 7:24:11 PM
lmao! i like the old DMC better but that was really funny
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#33wstfldPosted 1/14/2013 7:24:47 PM
I really hope with advances in genetics some of you can finally become a real 12 year old Japanese boy.
---
Last Played: FTL (9.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civilzation V, FTL
#34DuwstaiPosted 1/14/2013 7:25:47 PM
When the new Dante was first revealed he looked absolutely awful. Crackhead Jamie Lee Curtis with a skunk on his head.

But now...?

He looks fine. Hell, he probably looks better than old Dante.

The problem with this game isnt how Dante looks. Its that the gameplay isnt as technically sound and in depth as past games. Its easier and simplified.

But besides that the demo was fun. I will pick this up when it drops in price. And that isnt a sly knock on the game either. I rarely ever buy games for full price.

The writing still looks awful though. Very "angsty teenager" like.
---
balls
#35Taran_McDohlPosted 1/14/2013 7:26:03 PM
Pretty funny...and this is coming from one that is not a huge dmc fan. But i will be honest..im getting sick and tired of little cry babies calling this game bad and raging on it when they have not even tried it yet. I am hoping the game is awesome..just so the little sissy's will stfu.
---
An excuse is the sauce fools spoon over failure to hide the flavor of their own incompetence.
PSN: Taran_Omega / Steam ID: tpanciera
#36DuwstaiPosted 1/14/2013 7:30:06 PM
Seriously though, why would Tameem insult the character that made the franchise possible? It's the character that made HIS game possible. Without Real Dante, Donte would never exist. Tameem would be unheard of. Ninja Theory would still be looking for a big-name publisher to take a chance on a small dev studio with no good games under its resume.

Absolutely disgusting.

They wanted to make their own take on the game. Capcom came to them.

Even though I initially hated their design choices, I respected that they never backed down, even in the face of mass backlash and even death threats.

They wanted to make their own vision and they didnt bend their will to the masses. This was just a little jab at all the haters who wanted to control what they did with their own game.

I understand both sides. The fans that are angry with Ninja Theory.. but I also understand Ninja Theory's point of view as well. Nothing would be worse than working for years on a project that isnt your own. That other people believe in but not yourself.

They had their own vision for the game and they did it. I like that, even if I dont necessarily like what their vision ended up being.
---
balls
#37RoxasANobodyPosted 1/14/2013 7:33:00 PM
Fans seem to forget that Capcom is entirely to blame for this. Ninja Theory was approached with the idea to make a reboot; they didn't offer that idea to Capcom. When Ninja Theory created a Dante with a similar style to the old Dante, Capcom told them to trash everything and write it differently..
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#38agrissaPosted 1/14/2013 7:40:01 PM
"Not in a million years."

That's the same thing I'd say when someone asks me if I'd buy this garbage game.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 7
#39BlackMetalisWarPosted 1/14/2013 7:43:22 PM
wstfld posted...
I really hope with advances in genetics some of you can finally become a real 12 year old Japanese boy.

Damn, I don't know who's more mad. You or the DMC fanboys :P
---
Deathcore is garbage.
#40killakPosted 1/14/2013 7:45:22 PM
Tameen is just childish and immature, can't do anything professionally.

Sigh
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........