This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OMG! Emo Dante laugh at real Dante in this easter egg!!! not fake!!!

#61SandOnMyBootPosted 1/14/2013 9:21:11 PM
So it's not okay for Capcom to spit in the face of Megaman fans but it's perfectly fine for Capcom & Ninja Theory to continuously throw insults at Devil May Cry fans?
#62ADHDguitarPosted 1/14/2013 9:24:57 PM
Pissing on fans. Stay classy.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#63DavCubePosted 1/14/2013 9:25:09 PM
wstfld posted...
That just show how childish and immature Tameen is when its come to take critics professionally.

Why did this game whip up such a frenzy among the weeabos? Castlevania didn't get this much hate, did it?

Yes it did. Do you still ignore the continuous hatred regarding DoS and PoR's anime styles that completely ignore everything else about said games?
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#64Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/14/2013 9:27:53 PM
Wow, Devil May Cry fanboys are the worst. It's just an in-game joke, but no clearly Capcom and Ninja Theory have held meetings and planned on how to best "insult" them. It's like everything announced for DMC is some sort of conspiracy theory against classic fans. Get over yourselves.
#65spectermaster14Posted 1/14/2013 9:28:37 PM
So it's not okay for Capcom to spit in the face of Megaman fans but it's perfectly fine for Capcom & Ninja Theory to continuously throw insults at Devil May Cry fans?

Are you talking about the Street Fighter X Tekken MM thing? Because I LOVED that myself, easily one of the funniest things Capcom has done in a while. They're always pretty good about cute references and jabs like that, actually. Dead Rising is full of them, Bianki dressed as Jill in Viewtiful Joe's horror themed level, Rad having his goofy eighties costume in Bionic Commando's sequel, being able to play as Frank West in his boxers in Lost Planet, Guile and Zangief showing up in the Harvey Birdman game they published...
#66PhaseSlaethePosted 1/14/2013 9:41:17 PM
spectermaster14 posted...

Are you talking about the Street Fighter X Tekken MM thing? Because I LOVED that myself, easily one of the funniest things Capcom has done in a while. They're always pretty good about cute references and jabs like that, actually. Dead Rising is full of them, Bianki dressed as Jill in Viewtiful Joe's horror themed level, Rad having his goofy eighties costume in Bionic Commando's sequel, being able to play as Frank West in his boxers in Lost Planet, Guile and Zangief showing up in the Harvey Birdman game they published...

Except Capcom didn't do SFxMM, dingus.

That was wholly FANMADE.

Also, it is called double-standards, Sand.
#67ChargrilledPosted 1/14/2013 9:42:33 PM
Lol thats great
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#68_tanjil_Posted 1/14/2013 9:43:56 PM
I don't see how people see it as insulting. if you are offended then by definition that makes you a fan girl, sorta like when some one calls Justin Beiber gay and a little girl explodes.

IMO the Easter Egg is tasteful. It's called irony
#69TheCollectiveXPosted 1/14/2013 9:49:24 PM
So much angst in this topic. I thought it was funny.

Demo seemed solid enough, probably end up buying it.
---
PSN/Steam: TheCollectiveX (add for Dota 2)
http://www.last.fm/user/TCX2408
#70Pandabeam87Posted 1/14/2013 9:54:40 PM
haha daaaaaaamn! ;D